• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Plays pokemon

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Aaahh! I'm so glad we have a countdown timer. I don't know what I'd do if it simply went offline for that whole time or something.

EXCITEMENT.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
  • The activity I've seen with the fandom is insane, really.
    Speaking of which, this made me happy.
    Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Amazing.

This has certainly been a historic... uh, well, a something of the internet, certainly. Thousands of people can overcome troll attempts and general insanity to beat Red. Slower than a RNG run but hey, we got there in the end.

Now for GSC after a deserved day of rest.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I'm so glad we completed the game before it got really late here. I'm also glad I was able to witness such a beautiful moment like that. :')

Now onwards to Gen II! I'm glad we have a countdown clock though cause now I know when to get on and I can ensure I don't miss a lot. Plus I know when to do school work. XD

Treecko

Years
  • Yeah I rather see what Pokemon we end up catching this time and whatever craziness that comes along it. Though we'll probably catch a Pidgey or Hoot-Hoot at the beginning of the game and it will be Bird Jesus 2.0. :3 Or so I hope we do.

The randomness and unexpected (like what happened this morning or what happened yesterday with ATV beating Dragonite). is what made the playthrough exciting.

It will be funny if we use the Master Ball on one of the Legendary beasts. Haha.

Also this guys. (Has a some foul language.) Omg.

Spoiler:

Treecko

Years
  • Haha, looks like we know what Rick gastly's stats are now.
    Spoiler:

Wow I'm guessing we know that through the game file being uploaded online. That's one strong Gastly though. I'm thinking if you have the game file , you just load it into your VBA and play it? I'm now wondering if anyone managed to evolve it yet.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Oh wow, I'm late. We actually won. I thought that they'd still be on the E4, but wow. Now to wait for the new adventure in 24 HOURS ;-;

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I gotta say. Seeing some of the stupid struggles and trolls. And literally watching democracy almost release Pidgeot. I think it's crazy that they actually won. All that grinding paid off.

Years
  • I can't believe I missed it after watching so many failed attempts.

It was made to look easy in the end, all the right things just happened.

It's a shame the game wasn't kept up while we wait, but oh well.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Poor Blue. He become the Goldfish Poop Gang of the game. I never saw anybody sweeping him so easily every time- and the record would be better if it hadn't been for ATV's legendary moment. Oh well. I'm so happy to have been part of this.

Next chapter, tomorrow 12.00 GMT. Can't wait.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I missed the ending by an hour :( Ended up passing out haha, Going to miss a huge amount of the next part to, work all tomorrow evening starting at 2pm GMT. lol. Can't wait to get home and see the progress we will have gotten (if any) Gen 2 will be a lot harder and longer than this I'm sure.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • If we continue to go further into the series with this, it will get harder and more interesting, since new things get added. Can't wait to see how things have to be worked out for this next playthrough. I hope it's Vietnamese Crystal though. ;)

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • I passed out about 45 minutes before it happened... BOO. HISS.

I have never pulled an all-nighter so that was really brutal for me. I am sorry, Lord Helix, but I have let you down. O Lord, please forgive me...

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Ugh.................. literally went to sleep minutes before we beat the E4. -.-

Well, it was a fun adventure overall. Still can't believe we even beat the game in the first place.

Can't wait for what awaits us in the next installment. :] The timer couldn't run any slower. -.- lol.

Back