• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Plays pokemon

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • someone throw me at awsquared HIS BLOG made it seem like i was TOSSED OUT AWAY INTO THE TRASH how could you scare me like that

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • someone throw me at awsquared HIS BLOG made it seem like i was TOSSED OUT AWAY INTO THE TRASH how could you scare me like that
    Don't worry we got you back. I'm so sorry if it sounded like I betrayed you Lord Helix Fossil. I'd never do that. D: Please forgive me. ;~~;

Treecko

Years
  • Well actually , the little green creature seeked forgiveness and recieved forgiveness. The Helix Fossil is loving of all creatures who follow him including those of foreign origins.

From what I saw last we were in Pallet Town on our way to Cinnabar Island. Thank Helix, we're making progress again. :)

Last edited:

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
  • Meanwhile, this made me shed a tear.
    Spoiler:

Also, Flareon is the most jesus like character:
    Eevee is the greatest allusion to Jesus out of all of the TPP Pokemon. From a post made by another user: "First coming foretold (we all knew he was coming) -First appeared in the story as a youngster -Story abruptly moves from youth to adulthood (evolution to Flareon) -Blamed for crimes he did not commit -Led to execution by an angry mob -Sacrificed as a result of our sins -Followed to the end by his supporters, though some fell away -Part of a trinity (Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon)"

Treecko

Years
  • Wow a lot has happened since I went to bed. We made it to Cinnabar Island and Lord Helix has been revived! Both good and bad things can come from this, but let's not hope he's released in attempts of withdrawing him. We seem to have released another Pokemon trying, Machoman the Rhydon. Rest in peace.

Edit we deposited Bird Jesus in attempts to get Omanyte and the chat is losing it.

WE KEEP RELEASING POKEMON AGAIN JUST TO GET OMANYTE AND OUR TEAM MEMBERS BACK. I CAN'T WATCH ANYMORE.:(

Edit We got our team back for the most part. We now have The Fonz who is a Nidoking. So our team is AJ/Anti-Judas/Anarchy Jesus, ATV, The Fonz, Lord Helix, Bird Jesus, and Air/Air Jordan. We don't have The Keeper, but I say our team's good enough. We can do without him. We're in Pokemon Mansion atm.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • LORD HELIX IS BACK AND KEEPS KILLING KOFFINGS WOOO PRAISE BE TO HIM

Also team I think is fully set, unless we want to recover the Keeper later down the line but COMPUTERS :(

Abba Jesus, Lord Helix, the Fonz, ATV, AIR, and Zapdos.

Treecko

Years
  • Yeah we really shouldn't risk getting The Keeper back in my opinion. We should never touch the PC again tbh. Too much risk there. Our team is good enough. Especially with The Fonz and Zapdos. Now let's just focus on getting out of Pokemon Mansion and beating Blaine. Operation Get The Secret Key is in order.

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • I really think that the team so far is pretty good. No need to touch the PC again. I can't believe so much Pokemon we're released including DigRat and Dux :c. But at least Lord Helix is revived o/

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I LIVE. Now, just don't release me. That's the new goal. And evolve me duh.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • HOLY CINNABAR! I missed a lot.

Our Lord and Savior Helix is ALIVE! Perhaps he will render judgment upon the evils of this island and...
    Twitch Plays pokemon

Well then, that explains that.

Treecko

Years
  • Yes, we should avoid the PC at all cost. Losing our good team isn't an option.

Also I don't know if this is true so take it with a grain of salt. From what I'm taking form it, it's satire. But it would be funny if they did do this.

"NINTENDO TO CAPITALIZE TWITCH PLAYS POKEMON

https://veag.us/nintendo-to-capitalize-on-twitch-plays-pokemon/491/

Edit: The disclaimer on the top of their website makes me believe this is indeed satire. Can you imagine Nintendo actually doing that though.

Last edited:
    Years
  • At this rate we will catch MissingNo.
    ALL HAIL TO HELIX!!! HE WAS BACK TO SAVE US!!!
    Btw, the true heroes are the scientists that revived our lord. They shall not be forgotten.

Years
  • I managed to watch a bit in school earlier, but Red was just stuck in Pallet town going around in circles. The amount of times that damn SNES got played in his house was ridiculous.

On the way home, I had a quick watch on my phone and discovered Omanyte had been recovered from the fossil. The lord walks (or however Omanyte moves) among us.

Outlier

Start reporting him guys, see if he likes his stream getting ruined.

Report him for what? Has he done anything that you should send a genuine report about?

No, because our anarchy is all of us fighting about which way to steer the boat and how far to go. Their anarchy is putting a hole in the bottom of the boat.

If you're going to use that analogy I think it's fairer to say that anarchy is about steering the boat the other way. Just because you want to make progress doesn't mean every player will. You want it one way, but maybe it's the other way.

Because he's trying to ruin the game and ruin the experiment. That's ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. If people cause trouble irl, we put them in jail. People cause trouble here, they get their permissions taken away. Ruining this is not acceptable. If you don't like it, ignore it.

Yeah trolling in a video game isn't comparable to anything that would get you locked up in prison. Maybe this is how he gets his kicks? He's not doing anything against the rules no matter how much you hate it.

No, the negative aspect is not comparable to real life crimes. However, this is TPP world. And what is worse than a deliberate attempt to ruin the game? We can't ignore this. This is like someone constantly trying to pop out your cartridge when you haven't saved in a while. This is someone taking your game and ♥♥♥♥ing up your progress. How pissed off would you be if that happened on an individual level? And it's happening now to tens of thousands at a time. This is our game, and some douchebag is coming in and trying to ♥♥♥♥ it up.

The thing is though this guy isn't taking anyone's game away for them. Twitch Plays Pokemon is for everyone. If this guy wants to spend his time going against the grain in order to troll everyone else then that's his prerogative.

This reminds me of when I used to team-kill people in cod and other players would threaten to hack me and report my gamertag despite me not doing anything illegal or against the rules of the game. Team-killing was an in-game feature that I decided to use for my own enjoyment because that's how I got my kicks with Call Of Duty. (I mean how else could I enjoy such a terrible game lol)

Just like this guy appears to be getting his kicks by making this game as difficult as possible for those taking it seriously. Again that's his prerogative. Even if you don't like it he's still completely within his rights and shouldn't have his account shutdown for what he's doing.

I think abusing the report system in order to get somebody's account shutdown is a poorer display of character than what this troll is doing.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • This is a social experiment. If one guy leads an army of 1,000 to skew the Democracy votes, it completely undermines the social experiment due to mass groupthink. It makes it so the entirety of the game is controlled by one man, as opposed to a disorganized lot as it was intended to be. Thus, it basically turns into "One jerkwad plays Pokemon" instead of what it is.

I also hope "Our Lord and Savior Helix Fossil" T-shirts are real. Of course those can always be made by custom order.

Outlier

This is a social experiment. If one guy leads an army of 1,000 to skew the Democracy votes, it completely undermines the social experiment due to mass groupthink. It makes it so the entirety of the game is controlled by one man, as opposed to a disorganized lot as it was intended to be. Thus, it basically turns into "One jerkwad plays Pokemon" instead of what it is.

I also hope "Our Lord and Savior Helix Fossil" T-shirts are real. Of course those can always be made by custom order.

I'd agree if that 1 man were FORCING those 1,000 people to do his bidding. But I can't imagine a scenario where people are getting guns pointed to their heads and made to vote for anarchy lol.

Whether this man's followers on twitch are doing his bidding because they want to be a part of the anarchy or simply because they are fans of his, they are still making their own decision in the end.

Back