• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon Pre-Release 30 Day Challenge #1!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    22. Would you like USUM to be easier or harder than SM?: There's a huge level spike in wild Pokemon between Route 17 and Poni Island. Before that, the difficulty curve is rather reasonable, so I'd want US/UM to have roughly the same difficulty.
    23. Your ideal postgame: Battle Frontier/PWT should make a comeback.

Years
    24. Your most wanted thing for USUM

The player character showing more emotion, please. I was creeped out a lot by that blank stare when I was playing S/M.

blue

gucci
    Years

Gyms. Above all else this is still the one thing I'm hoping to see in USM.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    24. Your most wanted thing for USUM?

Move Tutors.

Always handy to have when it comes to improving some Pokémon competitively.

I'd definitely love Kommo-o to get access to more Fighting Type moves this way, such as Drain Punch, Superpower, and Low Kick.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022

To avoid sounding like a broken record with the Battle Frontier thing, how about even more choices in Route 1 Pokemon?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    23. Your ideal postgame
    Enough to do. More story. Something worth while. I loved BW2 post game. You had the tournament. You had the Battle Sub. There was places to train. There was always something to do. You could battle your way through the White Forest or Black City to get a shiny pokemon. You could go to old areas that gave ever more content. In other words, something like BW and BW2 post game is perfect.

PSS, make shiny pokemon easy again, DexNav, old fishing. I would love new pokemon or new alolans forms.

25. Your least wanted thing for USUM
    Current fishing. Festive place. Anything that was a new style of doing something that changed too drastically.

Last edited:

Phyrrhic

It's not very effective...
    Years

-Rotomdex
    -Trials. They were a completely unnecessary change. Gyms were so much more fun and satisfying.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    25. Your least wanted thing for USUM?

Prolonged cutscenes.

While I do like SM's story and Lillie, the cutscene that played after defeating the Champion was needlessly long, which lasted almost one hour, which is insane. It doesn't help that the game gives you no opportunity to save before and after a potentially difficult boss fight.

That would need a serious overhaul and I hope, at the very least, the game allows you to save as soon as the Champion is defeated.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022

Support Pokemon to be limited to either trial sites, or wild battles, not both.

blue

gucci
    Years
    25. Your least wanted thing for USUM?

Excessive Hand holding. It's fine at the beginning but towards the end I'd prefer it if they cut it back.

Last edited:

Phyrrhic

It's not very effective...
    Years
    26. A music track from SM you'd like remixed for USUM

The end credits theme. This track has been going downhill since its peak at DPP/HGSS :)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023

The Red/Blue battle theme. It's my favorite song from pokemon, and if they could make it better that would be insane. I just don't want them to ruin it :/

Years

I'd probably go with the Kahuna theme. It was already epic in S/M, but I think it should become even more epic in US/UM.

Back