• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon Pre-Release 30 Day Challenge #1!

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    19. An Alolan Pokemon you'd give a new form in USUM?
    Kommo-o. Love this pokemon and i think it deserves a form.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen today
    18. A rumour that you think/hope is true
    19. An Alolan Pokemon you'd give a new form in USUM?​
    18. At the moment, I don't recall any USM -related rumors, but I am hoping for that fan-theory/speculation/hopes for a Dawn form for Lycanroc, if not in USM, then on a future PKMN game.
    19. Necrozma. A lot of fans are speculating that Necrozma will get a new form in this game, so I'm hoping for that, too. :3 Oh, and maybe the Tapus could have "beast" forms? For example, Bulu could have a bull form, Fini could have a fish form, and etc.

Last edited:

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
    Years
    I think the Tapu's would be interesting.

20. Would you prefer Gyms, Trials, or a mixture of both?
    Personally I prefer Gyms, though a mixture of the two is also interesting.

Years

I would prefer Gyms, but I think it's very likely that the Trials are staying. I felt Trials were poorly executed in S/M, so hopefully they'll improve in US/UM.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

I'd prefer a mixture of both, preferably if they're actually challenging. Some of the trials in S&M were a joke. =/

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

A combination of both to emphasise the power and scale of responsibility of both the Totem and the Trial Captain.

The Gym aspect includes puzzles to access the boss, and fighting the captain immediately afterwards. This makes Z-Crystals an ever bigger challenge, but valuable long term award to earn.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022

I'd love both. Trials before the gyms, and then the gyms as the true tests.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019

Nah, Alola pokemon are already powerful and popular

Don't care tbh, trials are like gyms in some ways

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    21. Your hopes/expectations/ideas for USUM's story.

It will be interesting no doubt. I just hope that it's a complete different take, ? la Black 2 & White 2. I will be very disappointed if it's more akin to Yellow/Crystal/Emerald/Platinum where the story is the same with only a few minor differences. Even a few major differences would be disappointing if the main story was more or less a carbon copy of the originals.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years

There is no doubt that I love Gyms more. And trials are ok, but they are boring. I'd like a mix of both, but I wish each trial actually had a battle after. So for example:
    After doing, Lana's, Mallow's, and Kiawe's trials on Akala, we would have to battle them before we take on the Totem Pokemon.

I hope it is different, but I don't want them to ruin the character's personalities. Lillie acting like Gladion and Gladion acting like Lillie just doesn't make sense to me and I think it would end up making the story worse.

Last edited:
    Years

Same reasons as Alakazam. I want the story to be notably different like B2/W2 and not a minor difference like Emerald and Platinum. And like IcyIce said, I don't want the characters we know and love to done a complete 180 on us.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    21. Your hopes/expectations/ideas for USUM's story

Whatever it is, I hope there is less hand holding. Every two routes there's another story beat taking 5 minutes.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    21. Your hopes/expectations/ideas for USUM's story?

1. Put some focus on characters who were quite underused in SM's story. (Kahili, Mina, Ryuki, just to name a few.)

2. As EvilChameleon established; less hand holding would be far more welcoming.

3. At least allow the player to save the game after beating the Champion, for instance.

4. Make the story have enough differences in it's structure and format to justify the purchase.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years

Hmm, I really want to see a plot in which the guardian deities have a more important role. Everyone talked about them but they almost didn't intervine in the plot ( with Tapu Koko being an exception, but still...).

I would also love to see more Ultra Beasts causing chaos or at least taking a role as well.... not just being part of a post-game hide&seek game. I felt disappointed with the fact that basically Nihilego was the only UB participating in a great part of the plot. I want to see a nice story for the (other) UB's. Something more in-depth about their strengths and weaknesses, and also how they affect their sorroundings, etc... Idk if I explained myself well xD

blue

gucci
    Years

A storyline that involves the Aether Foundation once again which hopefully includes Colress and Lusamine.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019

I REALLY liked the story in Sun and Moon, so my only hope is that they cut down on some of the cutscenes.

Back