• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

User feedback and questions.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Would it be possible that my old thread here could be deleted and I can make a new one. It was last updated in October last year and I think a new thread would be better than bumping one a few months old.

TY

Could mine be deleted aswell, thinking of doing it all over again :)

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • If mine could be deleted as well... it's back there, somewhere. It was never touched. :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    There's no real need to delete the threads. But you guys are actually welcome to bump them at any time :]

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    'ight, maybe this is a dumb question, but when did this section get here? Yesterday, the last section I could see was the Off-Topic Discussions forum, with PokeCommunity Live as the last subsection. Then I log in today....and there's a whole new section at the very bottom called Member Encyclopedia. I take it this part of PC has existed for a while, but why do I suddenly see it now?

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • 'ight, maybe this is a dumb question, but when did this section get here? Yesterday, the last section I could see was the Off-Topic Discussions forum, with PokeCommunity Live as the last subsection. Then I log in today....and there's a whole new section at the very bottom called Member Encyclopedia. I take it this part of PC has existed for a while, but why do I suddenly see it now?

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing, I'm under the impression that this is supporters only, how come I can see it despite being a normal member? Or did somebody change something?

Years
  • Yeah, it was a supporters only thing for a long time along with the VIP forum. Well, I remember being told the place would be more active, so i'm not completely certain what brought this upon.

Years
  • Oh so this is a Supporter only thread? :o

Thought it was new :o I even posted in it.

Well there was a change a while back that members with 3,000 posts or more were granted use of this section, even if they aren't supporters. There must be something weird going on I guess.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Well there was a change a while back that members with 3,000 posts or more were granted use of this section, even if they aren't supporters. There must be something weird going on I guess.

I'm seeing people around here with less than that though... so did somebody mess something up or is this intentional?

Years
  • In addition to this, i've even seen guests browsing this forum. So i'm not certain as to what the exact requirements here, if there even are any.

Maybe the staff might have changed something, you should ask someone for clarification.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • dont really like deleting threads and that tbh even if we're only allowed one. i just have a thing against getting rid of records and that o___x but my own thread has been dead for a little under a year and i don't want to start back up with that one considering a year is enough time for a hell of a lot of change. maybe it could be locked and i could start a new one?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Ugh I have no idea why this section is available to everyone now, I really don't...
    dont really like deleting threads and that tbh even if we're only allowed one. i just have a thing against getting rid of records and that o___x but my own thread has been dead for a little under a year and i don't want to start back up with that one considering a year is enough time for a hell of a lot of change. maybe it could be locked and i could start a new one?
    Feel free to just make a new thread indeed!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Is there a need for deletion if a thread hasn't seen the light of day for a prolonged period of time?

If not, should I just bump my old one...?

you can have it deleted and start over if you want to, or you can just bump it. either way is fine really.

Back