• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VIP-Post Pictures of Yourself!

Koyan

Ghost/Dark Trainer
Years
  • Happy Halloween from me, Koyan!

Spoiler:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Oh my gosh you too! So adorable! <3

Thanks! ^w^ Going as Alice was so much fun. My mom went with me and took our little dog (a deer chihuahua). She was my Cheshire cat. :D I got a lot of candy, but now my feet and legs are so sore. D: Good thing pain killers exist because I'd probably not be able to walk. (Sorry I'm so late at replying)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Just a couple of me playing with my new laptop's webcam at 1:00 in the morning. XD

Spoiler:

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • VIP-Post Pictures of Yourself!

VIP-Post Pictures of Yourself!

Thought my hair actually looked decent today, so it warranted a picture of me to be posted here! :D

Also, a picture of how I decide to spend my free time between classes and work xD

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • I figured I'd put these 2 up, and before anyone asks; yes, I smashed my forehead on my little sister's truck Tuesday night, trying to get the thing unlocked XD (she started the vehicle and apparently tripped and shut the locked door -_-)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I know I don't look too pleased but meh XD.

Back