• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: VPP Community DCC - Ask questions & chat!

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Posting here for future reference since GT threads are wont to disappear into the void.

The following users have won a free Smeargle from the Fakemon Design Challenge Event:
    - Vision of Milotic
    - Eleanor
    - Arcaneum
    - 5qwerty

The following user won a free Shiny Smeargle from the Fakemon Design Challenge Event:
    - Kitty

Thanks again for participating!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Also posting for future reference and linking purposes! The below users have earned 1 shiny Ghost type:

Arqueros

Megan, ReKoil, Shooting Star, Starlight, TwilightBlade, Hyzenthlay, Fairy

Guerreros

Devalue, apro, Aquacorde, Count Dracularc, Eleanor, 5qwerty

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Happy with any of them! I think Mega Kangaskhan was next on my list if you want to do the Mega, but absolutely any is fine 😊

Agrees to Mega Kangaskhan. Waits on the Poke Mart order for the Mega Stone to process first, though.

Years
  • I was just wondering... Ultra Necrozma is listed in the Legendary section as raisable.

I don't see an Ultranecrozium Z item in the shop though?
    Unlike other Z-crystals, which just unlock a Z-move, this one functions more like a mega stone/the primal orbs. It is used to trigger a mega/primal like transformation which lasts the entire battle, even if switched out and back in, just like a Mega would and even causes a type change, just like a bunch of Megas do.

So I was just curious as to why it's not treated as a mega, given that the Primals are? Shouldn't it require the item to raise one?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I was just wondering... Ultra Necrozma is listed in the Legendary section as raisable.

I don't see an Ultranecrozium Z item in the shop though?
    Unlike other Z-crystals, which just unlock a Z-move, this one functions more like a mega stone/the primal orbs. It is used to trigger a mega/primal like transformation which lasts the entire battle, even if switched out and back in, just like a Mega would and even causes a type change, just like a bunch of Megas do.

So I was just curious as to why it's not treated as a mega, given that the Primals are? Shouldn't it require the item to raise one?

I'm guessing it should yes! It probably just got missed when evolution items were introduced. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!!!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Seeks a new Tag-Team with anyone interested. Only asks to raise something not raised already.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    As much as I'd like to tag team right now: my pair isn't finished, yet. And they've also been inactive the last couple days. ^^"

Years
  • I finished my last tag-team a while ago (I didn't want to start one when I was going to be inactive) so I'm available again if anyone needs a partner 😊

Back