• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP DCC ☆ Ask questions & chat! *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Lemme know if anyone's free for a Tag Team~ My 3 Tyrogue set's gonna take a long while to finish, and I'm down with literally any mon atm that I don't already have lol. Since my HoF is a nightmare to dig through, specifically I'm looking to raise more Bug, Dark, Ghost, Ground, Rock, or Steel mons. Orrr just hit me up with whatever you want! And I'll check if I already have it or not :p

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Lemme know if anyone's free for a Tag Team~ My 3 Tyrogue set's gonna take a long while to finish, and I'm down with literally any mon atm that I don't already have lol. Since my HoF is a nightmare to dig through, specifically I'm looking to raise more Bug, Dark, Ghost, Ground, Rock, or Steel mons. Orrr just hit me up with whatever you want! And I'll check if I already have it or not :p

I'm up for it as long as you don't mind a little slowness. I'm up for anything.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    After 15 posts! But I think that was already answered for ya. You don't need to do anything special with it though, just keep on posting! :D

Years
  • I assume all the Pokémon for the Noble Trainer challenge need to be Noble Hisuian variants? It doesn't state that at the moment ;)

Last edited:

Sushi-Chan_

Gaia-the-Sceptile.
    Years
  • don't want to be a bother but I'm still new to VPP and I'm not sure how to calculate points. Does it depend on the type or rarity?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I assume all the Pokémon for the Noble Trainer challenge need to be Noble Hisuian variants? It doesn't state that at the moment ;)
    Lol, yes, that's the implication. Will change when I'm on PC or…. when I ask Caite to! :D
    don't want to be a bother but I'm still new to VPP and I'm not sure how to calculate points. Does it depend on the type or rarity?
    Don't worry dear, you can ask all the questions you'd like!

So, for points, you don't actually calculate them. Points are determined by factors like what Pokémon you get, what season it is, if your Pokémon is "special" (tag-team, event, legendary, alpha, etc) and things like that. Every "group" of Pokémon - as the VPP Staff has determined - have their own points associated with each of them.

Basically what I'm saying is that it's meant to be a little bit of a mystery! But you, as the recipient, all you have to do is add up the total points you've received for each VPP. :) Then when you have enough, you spend those points on items! I hope that answers your question!

Sushi-Chan_

Gaia-the-Sceptile.
    Years
  • It makes a little bit more sense now so every time I get a VPP I add the number of points and then I can do things with them is that right?😣🤔

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It makes a little bit more sense now so every time I get a VPP I add the number of points and then I can do things with them is that right?😣🤔
    That's correct! So you have 70 points now, let's say your next VPP is also worth 70 (it might not be, we won't know until you obtain it), that equals 140 total points! So all you need to do is keep those numbers added up so you know when you have enough for an item you might want! :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I just read up on the requirements for Nobles and it sure looked kinda brutal. Doesn't help that different Nobles require different amounts of Alphas. I know why you did that but still. Ooph... ^^"

Also: one of the paragraphs in the Alpha section ends with "They are worth". That may be an error. :3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I just read up on the requirements for Nobles and it sure looked kinda brutal. Doesn't help that different Nobles require different amounts of Alphas. I know why you did that but still. Ooph... ^^"

Also: one of the paragraphs in the Alpha section ends with "They are worth". That may be an error. :3
    Well, because they're so limited we felt the stakes should be a little higher. Besides, who knows if an event will come along and help trainers out ~ :)

And fixed! Tyvm for letting us know!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back