• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP DCC ☆ Ask questions & chat! *OLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'll bite! Did you have any particular poison-type in mind? Tags work simultaneously with solo VPPs, correct?

That they do! :)

I'm thinking about either Toxicroak, Toxapex, or Scolipede. Thoughts?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    So, I've noticed that I got 40 Pokémon, but I think I claimed my last master VPP a bit late (at 35 instead of 30), does this mean that I need to wait until 45 to claim my next master or can I just claim it already?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    So, I've noticed that I got 40 Pokémon, but I think I claimed my last master VPP a bit late (at 35 instead of 30), does this mean that I need to wait until 45 to claim my next master or can I just claim it already?

You would need to wait until 45. You need 10 Pokemon in between Masters.

Years
    After the changes to seasonal Pokémon announced yesterday, are Mega, Club and G-max now eligible for seasonal discount or is that still the same?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Also, the changes implies there won't be any more point cuts the way there used to be. Is that the case?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    After the changes to seasonal Pokémon announced yesterday, are Mega, Club and G-max now eligible for seasonal discount or is that still the same?
    No, that's still the same atm. But! Things are still in motion. :)
    Also, the changes implies there won't be any more point cuts the way there used to be. Is that the case?
    We hope so! Again there's still changes we're working towards and changing how one VPP works kind of has a ripple effect through them all. But we will be steadfast in keeping everyone updated!

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I'm open for tag teams! I guess I'm looking for Ghosts or Poison types I don't already have.

And in another topic, I've noticed that we have an Espeon & Umbreon pair and a Leafeon & Glaceon pair, but not a Jolteon, Vaporeon & Flareon set. That feels like it should probably be a thing.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    And in another topic, I've noticed that we have an Espeon & Umbreon pair and a Leafeon & Glaceon pair, but not a Jolteon, Vaporeon & Flareon set. That feels like it should probably be a thing.
    Huh, you're right! That's something Caite and I can absolutely discuss. :)

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I need two more Ghost types for my Silver Ghost medal so we could team up again if you want.
    Would you be down for a Mismagius, Banette, Chandelure or Golurk ?

Sure, I'm fine with any of those. I guess Chandelure or Golurk would be best?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    hmmm... both Fire & Ground are useful to me as well, but I have less Ground types atm, so Golurk would be of the most help atm.

so Golurk is fine then? =3

Sure, fine by me.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Fair warning: if you guys post your tag team tonight I won't get to it until tomorrow, (unless Caite takes care of it!) I'm so drained from today I just know my math would be wrong.

Forgive me. 。゚(。ノωヽ。)゚。

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    If you guys post tonight I'll be able to take care of all 3 first thing in the morning.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    There's no rush! I promise I usually don't finish tag teams this quick, aha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back