• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokémon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Woohoo, I just finished my Leafeon and Glaceon pair! :D

I'd like to do an Eevee now, please! It takes only 150 posts for the winter season, right? :)

Name: Hyzenthlay
Pokémon: Eevee
Hemisphere: Southern

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Woohoo, I just finished my Leafeon and Glaceon pair! :D

I'd like to do an Eevee now, please! It takes only 150 posts for the winter season, right? :)

Name: Hyzenthlay
Pokémon: Eevee
Hemisphere: Southern

That it does because you live in the Southern Hemisphere.

Eevee @ 5,518
Hatch @ 5,533
Eevee @ Level 100: 5,668
Shiny: No

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Alolan Ninetales is complete! I'm going to start work on Diance now, so Corsola (for the Rock typing) it is, please! n_n;

Name: Fairy
Pokémon: Corsola
Hemisphere: Northern

Many thanks! xx

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Alolan Ninetales is complete! I'm going to start work on Diance now, so Corsola (for the Rock typing) it is, please! n_n;

Pokémon: Corsola

Many thanks! xx

Corsola @ 8,051
Hatch @ 8,066
Corsola @ Level 100: 8,226

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'll be stealing my Birthday VPP which is Sudowoodo and 100 points. I've also got all the Pokemon for Brock (Steelix, Geodude, Forretress, Ludicolo, Sudowoodo & Croagunk).

I'm also going to be fixing the points on some of the challenges and I'll fix the points for everyone and let you guys know.

Feel free to add another 50 points to your total for your James challenge. You were the only one that really had any changes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'll be taking Rotom Flying as my next one and I'll buy 1 Alola Stone and 1 Tyranitarite and be down to 800 points.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Hi hi!! It sure has been a while, hasn't it? n_n

I was just wondering—would it be okay for me to claim a birthday VPP even though my birthday was more than a month ago? I wasn't able to visit PC much at all during June, because I was in danger of failing a very crucial class. ;__; But now that my situation has somewhat re-stabilized a bit, I should be able to start posting again! If it's too late to receive the VPP, don't worry about it at all! :) I'll continue raising my cute little Rockruff! (^w^)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Sure. I know you had put an LOA in before everything went down. So just let me know what Pokemon you want and go ahead and add it along with 100 points. :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Awesome, thanks a bunch! :D Are evolved Pokémon allowed? If so, could I go with Sharpedo, please? ^-^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
My dear Corsola has been completed! I would now like to have Minior. :)

Pokémon: Minior

And just to clarify, I can use Minior for obtaining Diance next and the Minior rainbow challenge, right? Many thanks!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
My dear Corsola has been completed! I would now like to have Minior. :)

Pokémon: Minior

And just to clarify, I can use Minior for obtaining Diance next and the Minior rainbow challenge, right? Many thanks!!

Minior (Meteor) @ 8,227
Hatch @ 8,242
Minior (Yellow Core) @ Level 100: 8,402

Yep you will be able to use it for both legendaries and challenges.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Fletchling is done which means my XY Ash challenge is complete with Pikachu (Raichu), Greninja, Hawlucha, Goodra, Noivern, and Talonflame!

As for next pokemon hmm.

Name: Ash
Pokemon: Skorupi

Cid

Years
Just got Meganium to level 100!

I'd like to raise a Pikachu next. I also would like for him to stay as a Pikachu and not evolve into Kantonian or Alolan Raichu, if possible. Gotta pay tribute to my good buddy in Yellow.

Name: Cid
Pokémon: Pikachu

TIA, Caite!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Fletchling is done which means my XY Ash challenge is complete with Pikachu (Raichu), Greninja, Hawlucha, Goodra, Noivern, and Talonflame!

As for next pokemon hmm.

Name: Ash
Pokemon: Skorupi

Skorupi @ 13,308
Hatch @ 13,323
Drapion @ Level 100: 13,458
Shiny: Yes

You will get 200 points for the challenge along with one Non-Legendary Pokemon and it won't be shiny. Just let me know which one.

Just got Meganium to level 100!

I'd like to raise a Pikachu next. I also would like for him to stay as a Pikachu and not evolve into Kantonian or Alolan Raichu, if possible. Gotta pay tribute to my good buddy in Yellow.

Name: Cid
Pokémon: Pikachu

TIA, Caite!

Pikachu @ 2,910
Hatch @ 2,925
Pikachu @ Level 100: 3,060
Shiny: Yes

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
ty!! I just have a quick question about that. If I chose one of May's Pokemon would I be able to domino and complete May's challenge using said Pokemon or would you rather I not do that haha.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
ty!! I just have a quick question about that. If I chose one of May's Pokemon would I be able to domino and complete May's challenge using said Pokemon or would you rather I not do that haha.

Nothing wrong with that just good planning if you ask me...lol. As long as the same Pokemon aren't being used for multiple challenges. Just let me know which one for the Ash challenge and then which one for the May challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back