• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I'm pretty sure I get automatically subscribed to every single thread I post in, haha. I used to check my subscribed threads back in the day when I rarely posted, but nowadays I don't really check them at all anymore... D:

I think Id go with Morhping Madness, Everlasting Pokemon Journey, 2 Truths and a Lie, The Person Below Me Has Never..., The PokeName Game, and PokePuns but I really just love playing all the games. QwQ

I love those games too! :D I was surprised you didn't mention Last Letter though, since you used to troll me there with the letter N. <___<

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    80 - I subscribe to some threads I want to see later, but I turn of the notifications.

As for my favorite trivia games, I really liked them all. Here are some of my favorites:
    -Fill in the Blank
    -Ghosts
    -Who's That Pokemon?
    -So a Castform Walks into a Bar
    -Odd One Out
    -Name 5 Pokemon
    -The person below me has never...
    -2 Truths and a Lie
    -Rate the Pokemon/Last Letter/Hug or Kill/Type Game

I wish it wasn't "or Kill", but rather "or Release".

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years

My favorites are (in a random order):
    • From Bulbasaur to Volcanion
    • Watch out for Ghosts ;)
    • The Name Rater
    • The Everlasting Pokemon Journey
    • _______ used Metronome

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    85 86

So heres a question whats your guy's favorite game in the trivia section? apart from this one cause we all know watch out for ghosts is awesome!

I really like the variety of games we have here, there's a game for everyone! (That is, as long as you're into Pokémon. :P) Funnily enough however, I was asked this exact same question a few days ago already. :D

Lycanthropy, what is your favorite #TeamTrivia game? :D

Can I only pick one? What a mean question is this. Hmm... I think it's the Everlasting Pokémon Journey then.

Okay, okay. I got you. What are your top 10 #TeamTrivia games?

Ah, now we're talking! :P
    In a random order:
    - The Everlasting Pokémon Journey
    - The Great Pokémon Battle
    - Raichu used Thunder! (Or "Pidgey used Wing Attack" as it's called these days.)
    - ______ used Metronome!
    - The PokéName Game
    - 1000 ways to get kicked out of a Pokémon Center
    - Corrupt a wish
    - Oh officer, I can explain!
    - Problem solving, Pokémon style
    - Choice Quest

I'm just gonna take this opportunity to advertise "Who's That Pokémon" and "Fill in the Blank"! You guys should totally play those. :D

Also, I'm quickly gonna add that those two aren't just two random games. Yes, there's something special about them. *mysterious music starts playing*

In all my years of using forums, I have never subscribed to any thread. Probably because I always check out whatever thread I'm interested in whenever I see it has new posts.

Me neither, I'm afraid it might give some sort of tunnel vision as you're not noticing when new threads appear. Besides, subscribing to PokéTrivia games would probably end up in one giant spam bomb.

So, what other areas of the forums do you guys go to?

For me it's PT and The Underground mostly, but I think I have posts in almost every section by now. But seriously, Underground is cool, almost as awesome as PT really. I heard they will be organizing a game specially for beginners sometime next week. I recommend to check it out if any of you happen to be interested. :)

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
    Otamajakushi said:
    I go all over, except the battling and trading forums.
    Lycanthropy said:
    For me it's PT and The Underground mostly, but I think I have posts in almost every section by now. But seriously, Underground is cool, almost as awesome as PT really. I heard they will be organizing a game specially for beginners sometime next week. I recommend to check it out if any of you happen to be interested.

Cool! I want to venture out beyond #TeamTrivia, but I never get around to it. Oh, and thanks for the info Lycan, I've always wanted to try the Underground.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

Haha i could never really get into the underground idk why PT has always been one of my favorite sections

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

So, what other areas of the forums do you guys go to?
    I'm all over the place. There's a few forums that I don't go into because I don't have an interest in them, but I try to check out the more general areas.

Except for the Playground. I don't know why I haven't taken to that forum like I have to PT.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    93 or 92? Not sure....

Idk i like the playground like the rate sig and avatar but not as much as PT i mean come on team trivia is freaking awesome

I also really wanna get back to the treehouse and some of the mainstream generation sections which seem to be quite busy :D

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I love those games too! :D I was surprised you didn't mention Last Letter though, since you used to troll me there with the letter N. <___<

ACTUALLY I DID THINK OF THAT BUT I HAVENT PLAYED IT FOREVER IM NOT SURE IF IVE EVEN SEEN IT IN A WHILE BUT I DID THINK OF THAT >XD

Whiel Im also a bit active at Challenges, Clubs, and Trades, I mostly only go here. Ever since my old laptop broke down I still havent gotten any want to hack and my new laptop is also broke already(QAQ) I dont think I can hack for even longer ahaha...not that I was any good at it mind you, but my maps were beautiful. I came back just for this group though, I love PT!! ^^

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    94 (Counting up from my previous post)

Oh, someday I'll check out the challenges section, but since I'm doing my own challenges, I just haven't had time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back