• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
    99 (Unless someone boos, next person's a ghost!)

I'm doing two nuzlockes at the moment. My Alpha Sapphire Nuzlocke, and my Randomized White Nuzlocke. Randomizers are absolutely AWESOME! I suggest you guys try it out, it adds a lot of challenge to your games. I have a Sewaddle that knows Growl and Fiery Dance.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

Hmm never done a randomizer just some normal nuzlockes although im so sick of the canon games im just trying out Pokemon Reborn for now since its harder than any nuzlocke ive played haha

I really wanna play more pokemon though but freaking game freak wont release a new game except for Pokken omg so pumped for that!

Years

I am NEVER Nuzlocking Reborn again... THAT WAS TORTURE!!! And it is super depressing...

Oh, got this from Serebii btw:
    "The first image of the cover of CoroCoro has been released through a trailer. This cover includes the first silhouette of a brand new Pokémon. This Pokémon is called Magiana (マギアナ). We'll bring images of it as soon as humanly possible so keep checking back. We'll bring more as it comes."

Not sure if the Corocoro article is legitimate or not... But hey all aboard on the gen 7 hype then!

They may be prepping for gen 7 next year and pokemon z this year where I am hoping that is the case...

Watch out for Ghosts...
    Image from Serebii

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
    Dedenne1 said:
    I really wanna play more pokemon though but freaking game freak wont release a new game except for Pokken omg so pumped for that!
    Same here! Speaking of that, how do you guys feel about Chandelure being the new fighter?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

I am NEVER Nuzlocking Reborn again... THAT WAS TORTURE!!! And it is super depressing...

Oh, got this from Serebii btw:
    "The first image of the cover of CoroCoro has been released through a trailer. This cover includes the first silhouette of a brand new Pokémon. This Pokémon is called Magiana (マギアナ). We'll bring images of it as soon as humanly possible so keep checking back. We'll bring more as it comes."

Not sure if the Corocoro article is legitimate or not... But hey all aboard on the gen 7 hype then!

They may be prepping for gen 7 next year and pokemon z this year where I am hoping that is the case...

Watch out for Ghosts...
    Image from Serebii

I am definitely hyped for gen7 even though it isn't announced yet. I'm on high hopes it introduces like all sorts of cool mons.

Years

Same here.

I am pretty excited about Chandelure in a way... But chances are that I will be using either Gardevoir or Blaziken as my main fighters. Or Pikachu.

Check on my favorite Pokemon in my profile and you will see why...

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

Its pretty cool Chandelure is one of my all time fav pokemon and ill definately be using it as i play the game haha

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

I haven't really been following the Pokken news, since I'm not a fan of fighting games.

I do have plans to play through a Nuzlocke on Black, but that's really it for my interest in Pokemon games. Hopefully Gen 7 is announced soon and there's something interesting in it. Because the reveal of Megiana didn't impress me much.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years

Chandelure is pretty cool, but it's kind of weird to have it as a character (seeing that it doesn't have arms nor does it have legs). I see myself using mostly Sceptile and obviously (*points to avatar*) Lucario.

Years

Watch out for Ghosts...

What do you guys think of her?

Im so glad this happened. It created that feeling of surprise and joy when something totally new is discovered without knowing about it in advance due to hackers (which is not bad either, but takes the surprise element out of it).

Magiana looks cool. Pretty feminine looking with pink shades as if Diancie wasnt enough but oh well, still looks cool :D

blue

gucci
    Years

I like Magiana, for a man made Pokemon it looks pretty cool! I'm interested to see how it fits into the games and what role it has in the upcoming movie.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

Watch out for Ghosts...

What do you guys think of her?

Im so glad this happened. It created that feeling of surprise and joy when something totally new is discovered without knowing about it in advance due to hackers (which is not bad either, but takes the surprise element out of it).

Magiana looks cool. Pretty feminine looking with pink shades as if Diancie wasnt enough but oh well, still looks cool :D

Now that I come to think of it... It kind of reminds me of Klinklang, I mean with the gears and all.

Will this be a Klang alt-evo?

Years

my bet is its a promo for Pokemon Z. Could go either way. The reasons i think it announces Z are:

1. It's connected to Volcanion which is a Gen 6 pokemon.
    2. It doesnt really look like a Pokemon that would be used to represent a new gen (like Victini, Celebi, mew etc)
    3. Zygarde and the fact his story is still not finished. not even started to be fair. The entire cell/core/% thing etc.

I could be wrong, you never know with GF lol.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Idk i like the playground like the rate sig and avatar but not as much as PT i mean come on team trivia is freaking awesome

Yeah, the Playground is like PT's dark counterpart. I visit it like once every two months or so, but quickly retreat back home afterwards. :P

Ghost status GET, Darkrai plz.

Yay, congrats! Sorry to burst your bubble, but Darkrai isn't a ghost as far as I'm aware of (though I do see it possibly getting a dark/ghost Mega in the future).

my bet is its a promo for Pokemon Z. Could go either way. The reasons i think it announces Z are:

1. It's connected to Volcanion which is a Gen 6 pokemon.
    2. It doesnt really look like a Pokemon that would be used to represent a new gen (like Victini, Celebi, mew etc)
    3. Zygarde and the fact his story is still not finished. not even started to be fair. The entire cell/core/% thing etc.

I could be wrong, you never know with GF lol.

Those are exactly my thoughts. It kinda looks like Diancie, but I like Magiana more for some reason. Since the Pokémon is man-made, I'm not sure how that would be incorporated in the Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde lore, but it might get a separate story with Volcanion, since they haven't announced a giveaway or something yet for the latter as event yet as I expected.
    I really hope Magiana's name is derived from "magic" because that would totally be awesome, but it contradicts the man-made part of her background.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back