• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts...

Years

Probably yes.
    I don't play it myself, but I reckon it counts as a Pokemon game ^.^

been wanting to finish my unfinished Ultra Moon playthrough lately, but I'm insisting on finishing some shiny breeding in Shield first xD

Years

Guess this is a bit of an interest check. I spent most of my day today attempting to make a Pokemon crossword ^.^
    I've attached the image if anyone wants to give it a try.

Edit: just realised 6 Down has like 4 mons that fit xD
    So: 6) Sound Wave Bat Pokémon

Attachments

• Watch out for Ghosts...
      Crossword1.png
      65.4 KB · Views: 5
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021

Am I a ghost or a human?
    Sometimes I think I am a human in a ghost body..
    But ghosts don't have bodies..
    So if I don't have a body, then how can I be human?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

Maybe you're a ghost in a non-human body? A ghost in the shell?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

And it only took forever. But it's still not going to be me ^^"

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

Looks like you've scared everyone out of the thread with your "boo!", Taylor! 😄

I need a better system for keeping track of ghosts in the next version of this game. 🤔

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

It's fine. This thread kinda went silent for quite a while, anyway. Kind of sad, though.

Years

Indeed sorta sad, but I figure this thread was already sort of redundant in the first place? We already have a DCC sticky in Off-Topic + Count to Infinity/Last One to Post Wins in FG.

PC is oversaturated with Chit-Chat type threads lol.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

Back in the day when Trivia was teaming with members, this thread was so active, you'd be ninja'd by several posts if you took too long to reply! I feel like everyone was just overall more engaged with Pokémon at the time - it was all we talked about here, along with the usual inside jokes/banter, haha. <3

I want to overhaul it in the future somehow... make it more of a game, but allow casual conversation as we do now!

Years

Ah to see this place in its hey days. Being ninja'd was pretty annoying tho ngl. Had my fair share of that in FG and taught me that, if there's more than just me viewing the thread, don't bothering commenting lol.

Excited to see what's in store though!

Years
    • Seen today
    7. I usually leave if someone else is in the thread.

Also Roni, I just ticked a setting for the chess game. If either of us miss our turn within those 5 days, the game will pause instead of causing a forfeit.

Years
  • 8. Great to land on my favorite number.

Cool to hear that Zeo! I'm just about to make my move. I'mma give major props to chess.com for having a feature like this, thinking about players who don't have a lot of free time.

Back