• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weather Thread

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    5 degrees off from window opening temperature as of this moment.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Backyard is flooded due to immense rain. We have a drain too, but it can't help when the ground is frozen.

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • giphy.gif

Have you seen him?

• Wet
    • Cloudy
    • Refreshing
    • Answers to the name "rain"

This is one of the hottest days I've ever lived.

Sirfetch’d

its february and it has hit mid 80s with the heat index near 90 for the past 4 days lol #alabama

blue

gucci
    Years
  • we have so much snow over the last few days it's unreal. on top of that, it's consistently been between -1 and -5 degrees for the past couple of days now. don't remember it ever being this bad over here.

Vigilance

Re-diddly-dacted
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    The weather has been quite erratic for me. Was cold the last week and now it's in the high 60s

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It's been so nice here in the last few days!

Makes me feel human.

Though, I know we're still in for some winter.. :/

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    It snowed here on Friday

It's supposed to snow again on Wednesday

fuck that shit, it's MARCH, I want spring already ;_;

Years
  • It snowed twice in four days last weekend (Thursday and Sunday), then it was nice all last week. Currently, it's a mix of freezing rain and snow and we're supposed to accumulate anywhere between 5 and 11 inches of actual snow on top of whatever falls as freezing rain and turns into ice. It's not gonna be fun trying to get home tonight. At least it's not like subzero in Fahrenheit temps out during the daytime right now, which is usually a nice thing about the calendar turning to March here (but it has been -20 F in March several times in the past decade).

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Since the near 70 degree day in late February, it has only gotten colder here, with seemingly no end in sight.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    There was an army of mini-floofs falling from the sky the past couple of days. My cat is assembling his minions to get ready to launch an uprising, I think.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Should we just... allow people to talk weather in the DCC again? ;)

Back