• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
    Final Fantasy 6

I'm 6 hours in, really really good. It's a little annoying with the random encounters, but overall a pretty great experience thus far.
    I haven't had that much trouble, only twice did I die and both times it was my fault. (Once was with Sabin because I didn't understand blitz attacks, and the other was with Locke because I didn't know how to progress).

Also: Sabin suplexes a train. Just because he can

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I got Code Vein today

first death was classic me: falling off a goddamn ledge

and what made it even better was that I did it just as Oliver was like "be careful not to fall"

still though, 2 deaths (nearly 3) on my first day isn't too bad I guess

Cid

Years
    Final Fantasy 6

I'm 6 hours in, really really good. It's a little annoying with the random encounters, but overall a pretty great experience thus far.
    I haven't had that much trouble, only twice did I die and both times it was my fault. (Once was with Sabin because I didn't understand blitz attacks, and the other was with Locke because I didn't know how to progress).

Also: Sabin suplexes a train. Just because he can

Enjoy FF6! I've been meaning to replay it because of Opera Omnia. Sabin is great. Mofo suplexed a train like it was nothing. Favorite FF and favorite FF character by far.

Cid

Years
    Pokémon Ultra Sun. I'm actually competing in a local VGC tournament right now. Two wins and one loss so far.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    TLoZ : Twilight Princess. Emulated, because I don't have a GameCube or any home console for that matter. So far, it's good, but i like the look of this Link the most, it feels complete.

Also, Hollow Knight, this thing is huge, took me 60 hours to 100%, also, story is awesome.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Been switching between the Link's Awakening remake and Untitled Goose Game.

Never played the original Link's Awakening or any Zelda games for that matter so the experience is all new to me. And as someone who's mostly played Pokemon and party games his whole, life I've never really played something so action-involved and required me to pay attention so much. But overall, I'm enjoying it for a new timer and the graphics are so beautiful. Untitled Goose Game is literally so addictive though. Thought I'd never have so much fun messing with people and making their life hell but yeah here we are. Like, if I was a human in this game and a random goose started stealing my stuff and locking me inside my garage, I'd be furious, but doing all that as the goose itself is hilarious.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ocarina of Time on the 3DS. After playing Link's Awakening I started going on this path of either playing or watching (if I couldn't get a way to play it that isn't emulator bc i'd never get through it) all the Zelda games that I haven't experienced myself so after Link Between Worlds i'm now on Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask will be next!

Cid

Years
    I've been playing Ultra Sun and Smash Ultimate. My most recent accomplishment in Ultra Sun is breeding and EV training an Intimidate Incineroar for these monthly VGC tourneys I've been competing in. I'm excited to use him for the next one. Smash Ultimate has also been pretty fun ever since my friends and I lost horribly in the recent national tournament we attended. I'm still not giving up on Pikachu. We're always going to do our best out there.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    Celeste and Twilight Princess.
    Celeste really makes me feel like its protagonist. I mean, Hollow Knight and Celeste are pretty much the only platformers I've played. After getting used to the grab and jump ability in Hollow Knight, I messed up with at least 20 deaths in Celeste in the first stage itself. AAAAH!! It confuses me! I am readily getting bashed, and this is still the second stage.
    So, Celeste itself is a mountain for me, and my pragmatic part made me quit it once. But I'm back at it again!

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Casually playing Assassin's Creed Origins - which is making me want to play the more responsive, expansive, and generally BETTER Odyssey, although it is by no means a bad game in itself...just not as good - alongside Dragon Quest XI S. Two very different experiences, which has me in a pretty good place for now...at least until I get flooded with Switch games when my birthday rolls around.

Also toying with a Resident Evil 4 replay for Halloween, streaming The Walking Dead: A New Frontier for my partner, and a little MHGU here and there because I can't stop playing this until I get every guild card achievement help.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    What are you currently playing? V4

Preordered Digimon alongside my Sword and Shield dual pack and it came in today, yay.
    I already have both games on PS4 but I really enjoyed this game so much so why not play a month of this until Pokemon is released.

Years
    Finally got to continue my The Surge 2 run. Spoilers ahead (just to be sure):
    Spoiler:

Back