• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    got a ds for xmas so im playing phantasy star zero,rune factory 3, and animal crossing wild world.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Well for Christmas I got, Pokemon Rumble Blast (3DS), Sims 3 Outdoor Living Stuff & Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff so I presume I'll be playing those for a good while.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Since I got a Nintendo 3DS for Christmas.
    I'm playing a few games also, I am getting new game on Friday (or may Thursday)

Currently Playing

Super Mario 3D Land (NA/3DS) - I got it with my DS as a bundle so weeeeeee!. I beat the first 2 worlds. :)

Tales of Graces: f (JPN/PS3) - Doing some trophy hunting, and completing the game more before March 13th (the NA release of this title (: ).

Tales of the Abyss (NA/PS2) - Wanting to play this before Feb 14 for the 3DS version of the game comes out on that date!

Will be playing soon

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (NA/3DS) - getting this on Thursday or friday, I never played the N64 Version so yeah

Chrono trigger (NA/PSN/PS1/PS3/PSP) - gonna get this cause i love the game:)

Final Fantasy VI (NA/PSN/PS1/PS3/PSP) - gonna get this cause I heard its one of the best in the series.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Playing Assassin's Creed Revelations and Dead Space right now.

Planning to play Elder Scrolls Skyrim, FEAR, and Dead Space 2 in the near future.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have been playing a hell of a lot of MW3 multiplayer at the minute with all the noobs around its just easy kills. ahah.

Other than that. Just restarted world of warcraft and got the new starwars mmo <3

Magikarp Queen

Magikarp Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Kirby Mass Attack, Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2, and London Life in Professor Layton and the Last Specter are games I've been playing in the past few days~

Juicy

Bone to be wild!
    Years
  • I've been playing a lot of Minish Cap lately. I used to really love this game and played it a hell of a lot on my GBA and when I saw it was part of the 3DS ambassador program I figured I'd play through it all again as it's been a while. Even though I've played through it I'm still enjoying experiencing it all again. It might be easy but it's still fun (And the artwork is amazing in my opinion).

I've also been playing some Mario Kart 7 here and there and occasionally picking up Super Mario 3D land as well but not very much.

I'm thinking of playing Skyward Sword sometime in the near future as well (I just need the motivation because of those damn controls. I'm really not a huge fan of motion control gaming) and maybe Wind Waker again. I never owned Wind Waker, only borrowed it from my friend for a little while so I never got to do the sidequests, I just sorta rushed through the story and really enjoyed it.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Felt like some Mario Sunshine with it pouring down this morning.

This game gets a lot of flack these days but I think it's great. It's quite a departure from typical Mario which gets called stale and too similar by some people. The water cannon might appear gimmicky to some but it works, and there's no denying it's some thing different. The game is structured a lot like Mario 64 but I think the gameplay has been expanded upon quite a bit. :3

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • Right now I am playing Plants Vs. Zombies on my xbox 360 since I can't seem to fall back asleep. It's a good game to play when you first wake-up from a terrible nights rest.

Some other games you may catch me playing if you were stalking me 24/7 are as follows:

• Assasins Creed
    • Call Of Duty
    • Pokemon
    • World of Warcraft
    • Fable
    • Halo
    • Final Fantasy
    • Kingdom Hearts
    • Okami
    • Legends of Zelda

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Pokemon White!!!
    Just completed the mainstory and currently using half a day to do egg swaps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back