• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiohazardX

Marionette Master
    Years
    I've bought a ton of games during the past week, so I have to figure out how to complete them all.
    Ghost Trick, Parappa The Rapper, Hyperdimension Neptunia are basically the ones I'm trying to complete at the moment. :L

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Professor Layton and the Spectre's Flute. Its really quite fun, and the puzzles are a lot more challenging than the last three games. I'm really enjoying it.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    atm im playing infinite space and dragon quest ix and really enjoying it. beat rune factory 3 with a level 84 and almost mastered the dual sword so to the poster above if you need any tips let me know

Nyxpip

Ima derp
    Years
    Currently playing Sonic Generations, Psychonauts and a bunch of indie games (Binding of Isaac and Plants vs Zombies mostly). I also play League of Legends on a daily basis.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Hmm, let's see:

Alice: Madness Returns: The art style is unique. I love the graphics. I used to love the gameplay. Used to. I mean, it is kinda boring, to be honest. But yeah, good game. A good platformer.

Super Meat Boy: I've still yet to finish the fifth stage of the 'The End' world. AND IT IS HARD!!11!

Metal Gear Solid 2 - Sons of Liberty: Finished it once a while ago. It is a beautiful game. The story is just effing amazing. I'm gonna start it all over again once moar. <3;

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    PC - Age of Empires 3, The Witcher

DS - Infinite Space, Yugioh WC 2010

GBA - Pokemon Fire Red

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Currently playing Monster Rancher Advance. It took me a while to get back into raising monsters in that game, but I finally got the hang of it. My current monster is pretty amazing.

I was also playing Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, Super Mario RPG, and Earthbound.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Loads of GTA IV last night. Just enjoying driving around and grabbing rare variations on otherwise normal cars i.e. saloons with bodykits on them etc. The cars themselves have no performance increase and still have the same name as the 'normal' versions but there's something cool about discovering these variations. The Sultan RS is still my favourite car though! :3

Also still on Vice City Stories for the PSP. Got all the red balloons, completed all the stunt jumps and acquired all of the empire businesses so I just have the story missions and a few side-missions (air ambulance etc.) to finish off. I didn't manage 100% completion in the PS2 port so I'm aiming to achieve it on the PSP version.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I dropped everything I was playing at the moment to play

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (N3DS/NA) - I simply love this game. I'm not even close to beating it, but I love it, I love how it looks, the music is beautiful, the story so far is amazing, graphics are sharper, but it still has that N64 chunky graphic feel that I love so much. Since I never really (meaning I only played a tiny bit of it when i was like 8 or 9) played the N64 version, or played much of Zelda only a few games. But this one just blew my mind and not even close to beating it <3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Started a new game on Dead Space 2 today after beating the first one, not as terrifying but a lot more action packed IMO.

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Terraria - Building my new area on my new world. The world is actually my 4th official world, because....

1. My very first is a complete tat.
    2. I couldn't defeat the goblin army on my second world.
    and 3. My third one turned out to be complete tat.

I'm working on...

Pool of Lava (which saves me the effort on Goblin Army (Except Wizard unless they stupidly teleport to the lava and Blood Moon. Need to do some Bunny/Fish farming though)
    Hellevator (in Progress)
    NPC Hotel (in Progress)
    My Castle (Not yet done)

TY

Been playing Need For Speed World lots of times, is an pretty Epic game.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Reliving my past by playing Pokemon Red on my Gameboy Colour now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back