• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you currently watching?

Ys

Wandering Spirit
Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Just started watching My Holo Love. It's interesting. A bit of science fiction VR. I'm also rewatching Glee, on season 2 now, and I really enjoy the story. Sometimes I skip the songs, though. And also watching Pokémon Sun/Moon when I feel like it. The Pokémon arcs are enjoyable.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • I've been watching Season 15 of The Simpsons recently, also watched the most recent episode from Season 31 yesterday. I've also recently purchsed both seasons of Dragon Ball GT on DVD, despite the negative reception it generally gets from Dragon Ball fans. I do think its better than what alot of people make it out to be.

ChickenMom

a filthy casual.
    Years
  • Just finished watching the Good Omens series on Amazon.

I don't really want to spoil it, which I would if I started pointing out it's flaws, but I will say the book was a lot better.

IMO, it didn't really work as a stand-alone show and I honestly don't think it would have made any sense if I hadn't read the book first.

I never read the book and I really loved the series. Though after the second watch with my dad I did notice there was a lot of annoying fluff narration that they probably didn't want cut from the book even though they should've. I found myself thinking, "No one cares, God! Please stop interrupting! Show, don't tell!"

As for me, I've been binge-watching the Tangled cartoon series on Disney+ with a friend and we just made it to season 2. I'm honestly surprised. Disney didn't have to actually try with this show. They could've made mindless crap, and kids would probably still watch it. But they actually did put a decent overarching story in there, so that's refreshing.

Years
  • I just finished season 1 of Victoria today. Not bad at all. The production was staged beautifully, I really loved the use of color on Victoria. It was really well-acted with a lot of fresh new faces. I really like the way the relationship between Prince Albert and his brother Ernest was portrayed. While I think the attraction between Queen Victoria and Lord Melbourne is a little unlikely I still found it amusing storyline and was just mesmerised by Rufus Sewell's performance. I was pleasantly surprised by Jenna Coleman in the title role too, and think she is a likeable Victoria. There was a slow episode or two I might have condensed, but overall I enjoyed the series, and plan to rent season 2.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2020
    I've been rewatching Psych, slowly watching Monk, and watching some real crime stuff on Hulu (currently FBI Files). When my parents are in the living room watching Supernatural, I'll occasionally watch with them. I might rewatch Stranger Things with either my dad or one of my friends sometime, but I'm in no rush to do so since it'll still be a couple years for the next season to come out.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • I've gone off The Simpsons in the last week and have been more interested in the new Pokémon Anime series. Its been pretty good so far. I don't have Netflix though, so I've never watched any shows exclusive to it.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Intelligence. They've been advertising it for a while now and I sat down to watch it, it's actually a really funny series.

I've also been watching the new seasons of Bob's burgers and RuPaul's dragrace too.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Gravity falls and Beyblade: Metal Masters at the moment. Simply rejoicing in childhood nostalgia, but this time it's not with my sister, so it's not as fun as watching it with her.

ChickenMom

a filthy casual.
    Years
  • My roommate and I have been using Netflix and Disney+ a lot lately because I had days off and her job is closed for quarantine for 2 weeks. So the past two days we've watched Frozen 2, Melody Time, a really interesting anime movie called Lu Over the Wall. We also have been watching a lot of Todd in the Shadows on youtube. I caught up on the most recent Steven Universe episodes too.

Just now we finished watching Clerks 2. I'm from NJ and love seeing it represented in all the Kevin Smith films. We'll probably watch Mallrats tomorrow night.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Reply 1994. I'm on episode 8 and I think the plot's starting to pick up? It's currently on summer vacation, but they're starting to build up on Yoon-Jin's (love her personality btw) romantic interests. So far I'm kinda not enjoying it as much as 1997? I dunno, maybe it's the longer runtime.

Years
  • Thinking about watching Anastasia for the first time later tonight. My gf's been recommending it non-stop and I'm close to giving in. Is it worth it?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Gravity Falls. I used to watch it with my sister, but then it ended. I started rewatching it because.... fun. I love the mystery aspect of the show, but I like the humour too.

Years
  • Been re-watching a lot of The Simpsons episodes lately. You might think I'm crazy or something but I overall like the modern episodes better than the old episodes.

Back