• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    Reading Easter messages and cards this morning, and sending some cards of my own. I got this nice golden decorative egg as a present from my aunt, and when I opened the top there was cash money instead. That was super nice of her

Continually fighting with my stomach. Hasn't felt right since being blackout drunk and vomiting everywhere last night. Happy bday to my partner lmao

I hope you feel better soon Roni. Maybe some nice crobat art will lift your spirits.
    What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Continually fighting with my stomach. Hasn't felt right since being blackout drunk and vomiting everywhere last night. Happy bday to my partner lmao
    Happens to the best of us, my friend. Next time hit me up and I'll drunk sit you over discord. ♡

Right at this moment I sneezed!

But other than that I'm just awake and killing time. Trying to stay still and quiet so my fiancé can get some well needed rest. Might not seem like it but he's had a way harder past few days then I have. :(

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Wondering if I should change my theme... I kinda feel like it - and I just spent 30 minutes experimenting - but nothing seems to satisfy!

Also will be seeing my partner soon after nearly 2 weeks! <3

Years
    Being envious over other people's work setups. Big rooms with big tables and lots of storage space ugh. I want that so bad~

Years
    I just woke up and finished my morning routine. Now I am browsing PC before heading out to run some errands.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It's 2:30am and I'm just killing time until my brain decides to fall asleep. Not frustrated about it though since I slept pretty well yesterday, so I'm not have that "uggghhh whhhyyyy fml???" kind of sleeplessness.

Hyzenthlay

Years
    Very cosy today! Got my hot Ovaltine, some French toast my mum made (the sweet breakfast kind), some parcels on the way, and I'm about to play Animal Crossing. :)

Years
    • Seen today
    I finished up Loki.

Random musings from someone who is aromantic.

I missed every cue that this was meant to be a romantic pairing. There were some scenes of reflection between the two, but for the life of me didn't understand the sudden kiss scene. I took notice of Loki's character development but missed out on "This is supposed to be a love thing".

Romance exists in all forms of media, as a subplot or as a main plot. I don't mind - but they all mesh together for me and none have ever personally stood out. They don't invoke any feelings either but I feel inclined not to skip incase a sudden plot element interrupts.

I totally understand the selling point of these scenes. Romance draws viewership. Nonetheless I thought it was fantastic and can't wait to start Moon Knight.

Last edited:

Retek

Banned
    Years
    I finished up Loki.

Random musings from someone who is aromantic.

I missed every cue that this was meant to be a romantic pairing. There were some scenes of reflection between the two, but for the life of me didn't understand the sudden kiss scene. I took notice of Loki's character development but missed out on "This is supposed to be a love thing".

Romance exists in all forms of media, as a subplot or as a main plot. I don't mind - but they all mesh together for me and none have ever personally stood out. They don't invoke any feelings either but I feel inclined not to skip incase a sudden plot element interrupts.

I totally understand the selling point of these scenes. Romance draws viewership. Nonetheless I thought it was fantastic and can't wait to start Moon Knight.

If you think about it, Loki kissed themselves basically, no matter how much the variant claims that she doesn't call herself Loki. So it's not even romantic, it's narcissistic.

Nevertheless, great show! Was my favorite until Moon Knight!

Hyzenthlay

Years
    Watching Kath & Kim for the millionth time with my family, honestly the show is so immensely clever and rewatchable that we STILL laugh and enjoy the whole series through!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Window shopping Pokémon cards that I definitely don't need and cannot afford and definitely have the restraint to not purchase anyway.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Checking the PokeLeaks subreddit before I continue studying for my mid-term on Thursday.

Mainly for anime-related leaks, because someone succesfully leaked the Masters 8 line-up and I'm curious as to whether they're planning to end the main anime.

Hyzenthlay

Years
    It's a beautiful day so we may head to the beach for a late afternoon walk in a moment, and my new bathing suit arrived - perfect timing! <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Just got back from the hospital after filling the consent for operation, will have it tomorrow! ^^
    Oh.. well I hope everything is okay! Good luck!

Actually, my father-in-law is having knee surgery today. Weird coincidence!

Anyway, as for myself atm, I'm a little concerned cause I just heard a very large (but very distant) sounding explosion. Rattled the whole damn house. And then some alert came over the public broadcast system, but I couldn't hear any of what it said. Check local news sites and nothing was being updated or reported on but… Either way I'm curious!

Retek

Banned
    Years
    Oh.. well I hope everything is okay! Good luck!

Actually, my father-in-law is having knee surgery today. Weird coincidence!

Anyway, as for myself atm, I'm a little concerned cause I just heard a very large (but very distant) sounding explosion. Rattled the whole damn house. And then some alert came over the public broadcast system, but I couldn't hear any of what it said. Check local news sites and nothing was being updated or reported on but… Either way I'm curious!

Thanks!

Hope his knee surgery goes well too! :D

And damn, hope it isn't anything serious! :O

Back