• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm currently looking through lists of web hosts that allow you to upload your own web pages. I don't know why but I have the sudden urge to create one of these cringe web 1.0 eye bleeding websites (as opposed to the cringe web 2.0 homogenous boring websites you see everywhere nowadays).

It's sad to see that things like Dropbox and Google Drive dropped their support for these kinds of things and those that allow you to make a website force you to use their stupid editing tools. <_<

And I decided not to do it because I remembered that my country demands me to dox myself on my own website <_<

Last edited:
    Years
    just ate tacos at midnight. im positive im going to regret this since im fairly sure eating at night isnt good for you, but i had a taco craving, so...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    currently in denver, drving to the airport to pick up my brother and niece so they can join us for the rest of family trip time! denver drivers suck yall i dont know what is up with that but i seen way too many accidents in two times drivin on the highway here

Years
    currently in denver, drving to the airport to pick up my brother and niece so they can join us for the rest of family trip time! denver drivers suck yall i dont know what is up with that but i seen way too many accidents in two times drivin on the highway here

I hope you have a great trip! Stay safe!

Rn: trying to slowly plough through a ton of stuff but I'm thinking of bailing earlier than I'd like to

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm waiting to fall back sleep or for my alarm to go off. Whichever happens first.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    on the road again! colorado springs to santa fe! with i think a stop at a starbucks for my caffeine-addicted stepsiblings lmao

Years
    Slowly getting back to normal! Finally tested negative and am working my way through commitments. Gonna go to bed just now though, it's not far off 6am!

Years
    Ordering new pants since I ripped like 4 of them last week rofl
    They had been getting thin for a while, but so many going kaput in 1 week is kinda unfortunate 😅

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I'm listening to a "relaxing pokemon music" playlist on youtube, but it's a lie because "don't ever forget" was the third song now I'm sad.

Years
    Just took a break from playing some rhythm games (mostly one called Arcaea, but I played a bit of another called Dynamix). I've been playing Arcaea for too long anyway- about an hour and a half this morning and just a quick 30-ish minute session just now. I'm just a little ways away from unlocking a new chart that was added a few days ago. My fingers are charred from playing too long, so a break was very necessary.

Back