• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    Finishing up another script. I'mma try to get as much done as I can in the short time and energy I have left. Spent the majority of my day chilling with my partner since she visited, and now I must make up for all the work hours lost heh

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Just finished proofreading my 121,887 word fanfiction.

With the help of Google Docs.

Btw, fuck what Google says about judgement, travelled, syphon, axe, grey and worshipped being "the british spelling, change it, you're on an American ip address". I hate how axe looks with the e.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Just had dinner, now I'm watching Spanish game shows (I'm from Argentina) and mentally going over what I'm going to pack to go back to school on Thursday. It was a long day.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Browsing the forums and procastinating working on a project

Years
    Quick break time before I dive in to do more voice overs. I think this week has been the most productive in such a long time for me~ I'm on pace to get 12 done, when I really should technically only gun for 7 to make good money. But ofc having more never hurts~

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Got back from work a little bit ago and now I'm basically preparing for the next work day before going to sleep. <_<
    Basically: a work day as per usual

Back