• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    SLEEP!

I'm walking to uni while listening to swedish metal, hopefully it's one of the last days for this semester :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Going through my twitter spam to find specific notes about my fanfiction I want to save in my "siorc folder" as stuff I need to keep track of for him.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Assembling myself into a human for the day after two hours of sleep, apparently.

Devlex

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Looking at an almost blank page in a document. I told myself I will write, but the words are not flowing.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I am supposed to be going to bed but I continue to procrastinate doing so- somehow I am convinced that I will get things done if I don't, but in reality I will just sit on my phone for another two hours....

Years
    Thinking of what to gift my partner tomorrow. No event whatsoever, just impulsively feel like sending her some food or something.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I joined a new social media site called "hades.place" which is some "nerd" social media site. I don't think I'll be too active since I'm only really on Twitter, but may as well peak in on this one. (There's not a lot of people on this website yet, it seems).

Back