• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

pkmin3033

Working...or rather taking a quick break to browse. Two hours left...

Years
    Probably the best show I haven't watched, saw Bill Burr is in it though so that makes me want to watch it. Just watching ShadyPenguinn open packs and drinking some coffee. 😄

Years
    Probably the best show I haven't watched, saw Bill Burr is in it though so that makes me want to watch it. Just watching ShadyPenguinn open packs and drinking some coffee. 😄

If you've never seen it, be prepared to suffer through the first couple of episodes, it does get much better, I promise!

Right now, I'm about to watch The Christmas Toy, then probably sleep :)

Years
    If you've never seen it, be prepared to suffer through the first couple of episodes, it does get much better, I promise!

Right now, I'm about to watch The Christmas Toy, then probably sleep :)

That's why we never finished, we watched like 2 or 3 and were sooo bored.

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
    Years
    randomly just received my order of a really long ethernet cable so it looks like i'm actually gon be doing some rearranging around my room in the meantime heyoo

I also ordered a really long ethernet cable about five months ago-- I don't use it as much as I thought I would 😄

Being frustrated over spilling water over my desk, but everything should be dry and safe, thankfully. Second time this has happened over a month so I should probably be more careful.

Well, you're lucky- I often spill soda on my desk 😐 It's really not very fun having to buy a new keyboard when all of the keys are all sticky and don't "CLACK!" like they used to anymore.. they just slowly go down.. then slowly back up.. then again.. 😂😂 I should be more careful too!

Last edited:
    Years
    Well, you're lucky- I often spill soda on my desk 😐 It's really not very fun having to buy a new keyboard when all of the keys are all sticky and don't "CLACK!" like they used to anymore.. they just slowly go down.. then slowly back up.. then again.. 😂😂 I should be more careful too!

bro i'd advise not having soda in the first place on your computer desk, esp if it's happened more than once lol.

i eat food on my pc desk at times (tis what i'm doing rn actually) but i make sure it stays clear from the tech. liquids esp i put on a separate table on the side so i don't ever accidentally bump it.

Momoro

Years
    bro i'd advise not having soda in the first place on your computer desk, esp if it's happened more than once lol.

I'm now confining my soda-drinking to my kitchen-- if I'm going to drink it by my desk, I'll unplug my keyboard and put it in a cabinet.

i eat food on my pc desk at times (tis what i'm doing rn actually) but i make sure it stays clear from the tech. liquids esp i put on a separate table on the side so i don't ever accidentally bump it.

I should be doing this, but I'm not the smartest guy ever 😄

Years
    I should be doing this, but I'm not the smartest guy ever 😄
    don't worry about it. i only recently started doing this too lol. just lookin out for a bro.

one gripe i have with myself tho is that i take so long to take out dishes. for example, i'm chillin on my pc right now and there's still the plate i used for breakfast on the side. breakfast was 6 hours ago...

Momoro

Years
    don't worry about it. i only recently started doing this too lol. just lookin out for a bro.

one gripe i have with myself tho is that i take so long to take out dishes. for example, i'm chillin on my pc right now and there's still the plate i used for breakfast on the side. breakfast was 6 hours ago...

Same-- it takes so long for me to take out dishes too 😄

Years
    Honestly, just trying to work out the order to do the various things I plan on doing today. It's after nearly 11:20am so I should probably get my shit together and actually do some of it.

Back