• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Watching someone play miitopia, while I wait for my switch to recharge...

so I can play more miitopia xD

Years
    Made my own lego vase to go with the lego flower bouquet set... only to realise I miscalculated and am 14 pieces short of finishing it....
    .... I pretty much cannibalised the bottle from the lego ship in a bottle design and made some minor adjustments 😂
    *goes to online shop that sells loose lego parts to order the finishing pieces... again...*

Years
    Made my own lego vase to go with the lego flower bouquet set... only to realise I miscalculated and am 14 pieces short of finishing it....
    .... I pretty much cannibalised the bottle from the lego ship in a bottle design and made some minor adjustments 😂
    *goes to online shop that sells loose lego parts to order the finishing pieces... again...*

That sounds amazing!! Any photos?

I'm just chatting to some friends on messenger

Years
    That sounds amazing!! Any photos?

I'm just chatting to some friends on messenger

I don't mind posting photo's once it's done. It's literally a nitpick over a few missing pieces I guess, but I'd rather finish it first xD
    Parts have been ordered, but it's after 5pm on a friday so... it's gonna take a bit xD

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Practicing for Pictionary. Becomes accustomed to drawing with a mouse, if nothing else.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Relaxing with my dogs, hoping one of the new puppies keeps his food down. First time in almost a week that he's had a full meal after a bout of a stomach bug, poor little fella.

Back