• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Sake-Kun

8th Sin - Apostasy
    Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I've returned back to working on the Crystal-style sprites again now that I've laid low for the few weeks necessary. I'm gonna have an entire summer break to work on those, which is great because I'm the kind of person that really doesn't like summertime, and front sprites are looking to be the biggest source of challenge for this endeavor.

Years
    • Seen today
    It took uhhhh... 16 hours? Give or take most of that for being in bed? Now I'm currently frustrated with the fact I made a flair template with the wrong size so I had to create an entirely new one.

Hope you enjoyed it!

(meant to reply. I wasn't online much in the last two weeks and my notifications got erased).

Persona 3 was fun and charming. Definitely had an oppressive atmosphere in the final months of the game. I absolutely enjoyed my time with it. I played the series in reverse order, and I'm impressed with how they all captured a different atmosphere.

I actually decided it would be worth giving Royal another playthrough. I don't replay games much, but I picked up knowledge through 3 and 4 that I didn't have during my first go at the series.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Currently taking a break from grinding extra lives in Crash 2 to check PC notifications!

Buying this figure that i've been waiting forever to pop on ebay
    Axl!

Oh seeing this reminded me that this figure of Kita became available on pre-order and I desperately want her despite not being able to spend on her... T^T
    Consider that as something else I'm doing just right now: wishing I had her...
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    I haven't eaten today (and am getting a headache as a result).

but...it's also like an hour until dinner time, so i'm just riding it out.

Back