• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v2 (COMMENTS NO MORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Panic! At The Disco - Nine In The Afternoon

Probably the only song I really like off this album. Pretty awesome.

Have you listened to their newest album? I feel like it's a little different from their usual stuff, but still pretty good! Girls/Girls/Boys by them is an excellent song, as well as Vegas Lights and Nicotine.

TY

Halp I am so addicted to this band now... I don't listen to anything else ;~;

Sir Codin

A great song, but out of pace with the rest of the album.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Skillet - Hero.

Such an inspirational song this is, haha. Listened to this way too many times today, though; should probably stop.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    Comus Drip Drip

https://youtu.be/icGTBLeBXnE

Comus was a British prog rock band from the early 70's. They've been referenced by Opeth on more than one occasion and even David Bowie was known to enjoy them. They use several instruments including a violin, flute, slide bass, and hand drums.

Years
    BoA - Shout It Out
    Been waiting for this single to be released ever since the PV came out a while back. Although I'm fond of her Japanese songs, I wish she'd go back to the Korean market more often \: Oh wells, not complaining because this is the most decent single she's come out with in quite some time.

Aiden Blue

Cincinnati's Trainer
    Years
    Been listening to Gemini Syndrome's album "LUX" on repeat. More over, i've been listening to Debonaire by Dope, and Pheonix Down (Zardonic Remix), by The Unguarded

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Seether - Remedy

If you want me, hold me back!

Frail, the skin is dry and pain
    The pain will never fail
    And so we go back to the remedy
    Clip the wings that get you high
    Just leave them where they lie
    And tell yourself
    You'll be the death of me!

I love this song to much. I'm not even totally sure what it's about, but his voice... <3

Sir Codin

This song makes me feel like: Give me five minutes alone with some guy and I'll kick his ass.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me

I like this song, don't get me wrong, but there's so much on my Spotify that doesn't need to be there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back