• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What are You Listening To? XVI

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I am binging SO HARD on Michael Jackson right now and it's so 80s and campy and I LOVE it.

Years
    I am binging SO HARD on Michael Jackson right now and it's so 80s and campy and I LOVE it.

I highly recommend his 70s stuff too, both solo and with the other Jacksons!

Got to Be There is from 1971! And it's one of my favourites :)

There was so much great stuff from the Jacksons in the 70s too like Show You the Way to Go and Blame it on the Boogie!

YEEESSSSS STAN QUEEN AYUMI

Although this is her best song:

Ayumi Hamasaki - evolution

I Am... (2002)

Ayu really is something else, I have loved her music for what seems like forever <3

I still say Duty is her best song, but then it's "Taylor-ed" for my musical tastes 😅

I can't find a video for the version of this song I really wanted to post...

Ayumi Hamasaki - To Be

The version I really love is the Acoustic Orchestral remix that you can find on the single release of "Seasons"

Years
    NECRONOMIDOL - phantasmagoria cosmos

vämjelseriter (2021)

Despite literally EVERYTHING about the name, appearances etc. of this group, this is some of the best kawaii metal I've heard in a long time and you should all definitely check out vämjelseriter, it's such a great album.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Tamar Braxton - Let Me Know (feat. Future)

definitely the underrated braxton sister

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    That's a name I haven't heard in a while! I bought her debut album!
    ooooh! i haven't listened to that one yet, her second album is pretty good!

Tamar Braxton - Love and War
    Love and War (2013)

Years
    ooooh! i haven't listened to that one yet, her second album is pretty good!

Tamar Braxton - Love and War
    Love and War (2013)

Her first album was pretty good, especially if you like smooth RnB, but I don't think she was particularly delighted with it from a creative pov.

I remember "If You Don't Wanna Love Me" and this next track as a couple of the standouts. I really need to give the album a spin at some point :)

Tamar Braxton - Tonight

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    the story so far - upside down
    What are You Listening To? XVI

Back