• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What are You Listening To? XVI

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'm So Sick by Flyleaf

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Tamar Braxton - Let Me Know (feat. Future)

i'm still pressed this wasn't included on an album of hers as a non-walmart exclusive deluxe track

Years
    Tamar Braxton - Let Me Know (feat. Future)

i'm still pressed this wasn't included on an album of hers as a non-walmart exclusive deluxe track

Arghh, I absolutely hate that, especially when there's tracks that are only available in certain countries.

At least streaming has massively cut down on the amount of foreign CDs I need to track down just for bonus tracks. Mastering is another matter though...

Monica - The First Night

One of the better Love Hangover samples!

pkmin3033

...it's Queen. I don't really need to say much more than that, do I?

Years
    Rise Against - The Numbers

Nowhere Generation (2021)

NEW RISE AGAINST?! I'm astounded honestly that they stick to their sound so adamantly and yet still manage to produce banger after banger.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Mostly listening to Starset's songs. Starset and Lincoln Park are the only bands I consistently like (as in, I like the majority of their songs.)

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    turnover - butterfly dream
    What are You Listening To? XVI

Back