• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you looking forward to rn?

Universe

all-consuming
Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    could be soon, could be in the far future, big, small... whatever makes you look toward the future atm.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Visiting my could be should be new house tomorrow, to see if it is all that it says it is on paper, before the sale is finalized. I'm really looking forward to it, because the process of house buying was originally planned to have been done three weeks ago, but we got outbid by way too much money, so this is the next real opportunity, and it's way to luxurious for a couple of students, so I'm really excited.

Super Prism

Sylveon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Whelp, this is going to sound sad. I'm really, really exited for the release of Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth this weekend. I've been not-so-patiently waiting for around half a year now! XP

Years
  • In the more immediate future, I'm looking forward to the Halloween event in PC's Video Game Music room this weekend where we'll listen to spooky game music.
    Next month I'm looking forward to the North American release of Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I'm looking forward to my next semester of college, because I'm 90% sure that I won't have any online classes which I regret selecting. :D

Sirfetch’d

Happy Birthday!!! Any cool plans? :O

As for me, I'm looking forward to the game I am going to Saturday. Going to be staying with some family too that I haven't seen in a while so should be fun! :3

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
    Years
  • General Stuff
    Halloween Day
    The Christmas Season
    Visiting my fiancee's family next year
    Finally getting a paycheck
    My fiancee to wake from her nap
    Subway sandwich w/Doritos and a Coke

Gaming
    Bloodborne: The Old Hunters
    Dark Souls III
    Salt & Sanctuary
    Death's Gambit
    Timespinner

Movies
    Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens
    Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice
    Wonder Woman (though a bit skeptical now...)

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • JoJo Part 4 anime. Cannot sit still.

Early/Mid November, so I can finally and officially call myself a school graduate (handing back textbooks and such in November).

January/February, so I can finally head over to college.

Back