• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you do lately that you are proud of?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm setting up a cross-country move entirely on my own right now which I think is pretty awesome. :) Also I just graduated from a top 20 university and got a job doing my dream in one of the biggest companies in the world. I have a lot to brag about these past couple months!

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I'm setting up a cross-country move entirely on my own right now which I think is pretty awesome. :) Also I just graduated from a top 20 university and got a job doing my dream in one of the biggest companies in the world. I have a lot to brag about these past couple months!

Dang, you're awesome.

All I did was become a bi-weekly plasma donor. Put me right in my place! ;)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I successfully came up with an original plot idea for my fan fiction about Gippal x Rikku. The reason I'm proud of this is because usually when I write fanficiton, it's about the guy getting sick and the girl having to care for them. D: I've never actually written a fan fiction before, at least not in a long time.

Years
  • I successfully came up with an original plot idea for my fan fiction about Gippal x Rikku. The reason I'm proud of this is because usually when I write fanficiton, it's about the guy getting sick and the girl having to care for them. D: I've never actually written a fan fiction before, at least not in a long time.

Let me stalk you! XD I read Gippal x Rikku stories over at FanFiction.net once in a while :P

Something I could be proud of? I guess managing to cram 7 weeks worth of Linux/UNIX material within a day, and squishing all that information on an 8x11 sheet of paper as a cheat sheet for the midterm today.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Uh, let's see…

I became the de facto financial accountant for our family and am orchestrating a move to a very wealthy neighborhood in the next two months and have put together build plans and financial plans for two desktop computers [1] [2] all on my own with plenty of money to spare for bills, groceries, eating out, and spending in general. We're also going to be tackling every last bit of debt my mother has and in a few months we're going to start saving for a Winnebago that's going to be her retirement.

I have discovered my utmost inner self spiritually and have started following certain sects of Buddhism, and in the distant future am organizing a round trip to go and see the Dalai Lama in person before he turns 90 (also before I turn 19) so as to have the oppurtunity to read his qi.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Recent things:

- My boyfriend's dad said I was precious and that he's happy I'm with his son yaay so am I daddyo
    - My supervisor said I taught her something really valuable the other day from a conversation we were having
    - I show up to work on time???? actually early...brag brag
    - My growing game collection makes me happy and you should all see it ehehehe
    - This was months ago but I STILL can't believe I got promoted here hstaff is crazy honestly lol

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm going in to work during my holidays so that my manager can run to the bathroom when she's working alone. That's some pretty dang awesome citizenship.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I've had a few people tell me that the coffee drinks I made them were some of the best drinks they have ever had. I might be good at this barista thing after all!

Plus, I'm just editing the final chapter for my fic, so I'm almost done with my first book. Is it publish worthy? Not even close! Am I proud of it anyway? Yes!

Sirfetch’d

Not many people will know what I'm even talking about but I carried my first ranked LoL game so ♥♥♥♥ing hard the other day. Was definitely proud because I normally feed 8D

I guess if I had to pick a real life accomplishment it would be I finally decided on a major(I think...) to stick to haha.

Years
  • Well, I'm currently interning in NYC twice a week, and I feel proud that I achieved the opportunity to do this. Getting an internship like mine is not an easy thing to do. I also just finished up volunteering for the Special Olympics this week, and I feel pretty good about the work I did there!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I'm not awesome at all.

I graduated High School, but that's not really an achievement.
    I got a job, which is okay I guess.
    I got my ex to break up with her bf, which is cool.
    I got accepted into a pretty poop college because I'm a slacker.
    I made a pretty elaborate map for a game I'm making.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    It's not a big achievement, but I am proud for getting the hang of scripting in ROM Hacking. xD It's easier than I thought it would be, and I could picture myself having fun playing with scripts soon.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I just recently graduated High School with the highest marks on the Final Exams.

And then making it to one of the best and most favored university of my country through a national screening, making me enter without taking any entrance exams.

Plus, it is also one of the hardest to enter faculties in said university.

Another plus, it is the university that I've always wanted to go to since I was a kid, back when my parents took me around the campus and telling stories of how they meet there. :3

Also I'm going to be 18 next Thursday, so that's a life accomplishment. No more 18+ restrictions lol.

Years
  • Recently got accepted in an honor society for exemplary students at my school, which is pretty cool even though there were at least eighty other kids invited. Also, got really solid marks on my state-mandated exams, which made me especially happy because the whole year, my English teacher decided I was bad at writing, and I ended up being two points away from a perfect score on the English exam.

Years
  • I'm pretty proud that I managed to return to university after being really ill, to finish my degree. Now just gotta battle this mental illness and get back to full health. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I've been making my own Pokemon plushies ^-^
    So far I've completed Slowpoke, I have one seam left to finish on Skitty and I'm about 2/3 of the way done with shiny Sylveon. I used a tutorial to make Slowpoke but the sewing patterns for Skitty and Sylveon I made myself, and sewed each plush by hand. So I'm pretty proud of all that.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Finished up my second masters recital and got an A on it, so all I have to do is take three more classes and my comprehensive exam and I'll be done. Can't wait!

Years
  • I've managed to have people tell me that, for a new person on the job at my school's financial aid office, I've helped them out more than ever (in a good way), especially for people that call my school for information instead of come to an office to speak with someone.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Decided what I want to do career wise and now I'm in the process of getting it started.

Back