• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Did You Get For Christmas? (2017 edition)

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
  • This thread is for talking about what presents you got for Christmas this year.

Here is part one of the presents I got:
    A clementine (type of orange)
    Star Wars Mad Libs
    Book: Facts About Germany
    Book: The Ship That Wouldn't Die: The Saga of the USS Neosho A World War II Story of Courage and Survival at Sea by Don Keith
    A media storage rack
    DVD: Transformers The Last Knight
    a blue long sleeve crew shirt
    a Star Wars T-shirt showing the symbol of the Rebel Alliance/Resistance

I will be listing part two of my presents on Saturday.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • I got a Civil War era bible circa 1861, an old mathematics textbook circa 1889, old medieval era artifacts, an old medieval era ring, mining scrip, and some glass figurines from my mammaw. I still have a couple presents in the mail so I'll update this post later.

Sirfetch’d

I got a PS4 since I never actually bothered to ask for one until now haha. I also got a hoodie, a Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle for the Switch, a gift card to Chik-fil-A, some body wash, a car cleaning set, a lot of candy, and some cash! I'll be celebrating Christmas with my grandad sometime in January since he couldn't make it right now.

Years
  • I got boring adult things like a vacuum cleaner and two new polo shirts and a Red Lobster gift card. And I guess an XBox gift card.

I also received a few Pokemon TCG things: Burning Shadows ETB, Ultra Beasts GX Premium Collection, a Crimson Invasion booster, and a Roaring Skies booster. Oh, and 8 volumes of the Lucky Star manga.

Reactions: noa
    Years
  • - A small sketchbook and a set of markers (they claim they're "watercolor markers", will have to see how well they work though)
    - Some Bruce Lee movies, along with a copy of Shanghai Knights. Pretty certain those were just picked out at random (though I've seen the latter and liked it)
    - A bottle of white wine, a bottle of sparkling apple-cranberry juice, and a recipe for some kind of sangria attached. I know what I'm making soon.
    - Some kitchen towels and washcloths
    - A gift card to a brazilian steakhouse we've been meaning to try :D
    - Some money

Years
  • I got a Nintendo Switch! Also my brother got me Pop Vinyl figures of Thor and Hulk from the latest Thor movie, and a $25 gift card to Target. My grandfather sent me money, my uncle sent me money, and my grandmother gave me some cash.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Most notable were new shoes with orthopedics, a wireless phone charger, a hair curler and some clothes.

Bay

Years
  • Some giftcards and bodywash and lotion from my workplace. I also got a new laptop and Ultra Sun around Black Friday if that counts.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • You know you're getting old when your favourite gift was some aesthetic socks ahaha

Very practical gifts this year: socks for work, some shirts (also in particular for work), a couple books and some ca$hmoney

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • an family think I'm rude for sitting on my 3DS on Christmas (While an cousin sat on their laptop and nothing was said about that).

Back