• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you smell like right now?

Years
  • Like a corpse? Like a Disney princess who fell in a shimmering lagoon of especially pungent water lilies? Like a guy who forgot to shower?

Years
  • Like Teen Spirit?... nah.

Like a corpse?... probably.

I was going to start this thread but you beat me to it!

Right now I smell a little of oil of bergamot from my deodorant and a little of faded Elie Saab Eau de Parfum Intense from last night.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Okay tbh I have to get my boyfriend to tell me what I smell like sometimes and get him to hint if my deodorant isn't doing too well
    Because I'm anosmic and can never know myself LMAO

Years
  • Not entirely unlike someone who has tea breath and is in smelly pyjamas. But be reassured, I shall soon be whiffy with the smell of shampoo and hand soap, because actual soap is just a trick.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Cinnamon and vanilla. Only because that's what I put into my defuser right next to my bed the night before.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    coco mademoiselle and possibly some fruity dove deodorant

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    ass sweat

3tP5D2e.jpg

Last edited: