• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does pokecommunity mean to you?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    For me, PC means friendship and a fun and colorful way for me to express and discuss some of my interests.

Years
  • It means a lot. My English improved a lot thanks to all of you and especially Daily staff. Also, I agree, it's great to talk and discuss with everyone!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Murder tbh.

I know im really to blame bc im shy and suck at starting convos and really building friendships as a result. I have friends here but only when im active on pc it feels haha. But the underground crew is lovely i love them and its the reason why i came back so yes

Trainer 766

Well, when I read this, my only response is:

What does pokecommunity mean to you?

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Great question! It means friends first, I met a lot of cool users here and made a ton of friends which was expected when I first joined but not so many people in such a short amount of time.
    And it's also a great place to discuss my interests such as Technology or just to have a chat with people. This forum is also improving my English a lot which is always a good thing. {:3}
    All of this because of Pokémon haha, it's mindblowing if you think about it!

Pokémon, bringing the world closer since 1996.

pkmin3033

It's just something to do in my idle hours. It used to mean a little more, but...yeah. I don't really talk to people or post much any more; I left for months and I don't know why I came back. It was probably a mistake.

I should probably find something else to do, I suppose.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Everyone here is great, and I really love working with the staff. Plus, I really do like that members of all levels (regardless of rank) are able to contribute as highly as possible to the growth of the community.

Years
  • I'm not really sure, I'm sure I'm more unwanted than not so I've been quieter. I guess it's something to do when bored.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • it means great friends and conversations! i'm glad that i've made the friends that i have here, and i'm glad we all manage to have good conversations about various interests.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    It's more than just a forum at this point. It's the main way that I come back to "see" the people that I've spent a lot of time with, the people that I can honestly say are friends to me. Even though I don't like Pokemon as much as I used to, I still follow along with it enough to have an excuse to pop onto here every once in a while.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • lol I read this as "how is pokecommunity mean to you"

just as an outlet for the inner Pokémon nerd within me at first, but it means a tad more from stumbling upon great friendships on this lil site ! <3

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    over time, this forum has meant a lot of different things to me. right now i see it as a place where friendships grow

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    The place where I've made my longest standing friendships & the most important ones <3

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    It definitely means a lot! I joined when I was very very young, so the site has played a huge role in my childhood. I've made lots of online friends here, although it seems that most of them have since left the community. :( My visits to the site are quite sporadic now, so nowadays, it's something for me to pass time.

User19sq

Because my social awkwardness keeps me so weird that people aren't interested in making friends of me, and I in turn find it difficult to actually begin a friendship... PC is just some place to kill time while getting intel on Pokemon games.

Back