• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What events happened on the day that you were born? :O

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Honestly, I wasn't sure where to put this. I felt this was a better fit because I think it'll be a mix off things...

Anyway, what the OP says. :3

I found out that Lisa Marie Presley married on my birthdate. XD I thought that was somewhat interesting because she is Elvis's daughter.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Patrick Henry's famous "Give me Liberty Give me Death" speech was given on March 23, 1775. But if we're talking my ACTUAL date of birth then the 70th Academy Awards was hosted on my actual birthdate.

Years
  • A guitar owned by Eric Clapton was sold in an auction. This the most interesting thing I could find, and I have no clue who Eric Clapton is.

He's the Tears in Heaven guy. Hugely famous musician in his time.

As for my birthdate

Marco Campos is killed in an accident in a International Formula 3000 race at the Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours circuit, making him the only driver ever killed in the International Formula 3000 series.

pkmin3033

East German Prime Minister Willi Stoph, along with his entire cabinet, is forced to resign after huge anti-government protests.

Exciting stuff if you're East German I expect.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    nothing special

i remember hearing stories about how it was a huge ass snow storm that day / the day after

Years
  • 50 killed at Inkatha-UDF battle in Natal, South Africa

Not really an event I'd like associated with my birth :( I don't know anything about South Africa so I'm unclear what this was about.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • I haven't found anything interesting... or positive, for that matter. But it was such a sunny, normal day in otherwise gloomy November... Anyways, I'll just type the answer in a spoiler.
    ;-;
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    I searched my birthday but nothing is showing up, so it must have been uneventful.

...Also for some reason, the website decided to tell me that in my past life I was a herbalist women in Mexico.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    On my date of birth a Hungarian football player/coach named Nándor Hidegkuti died. The Tullaghmurray Lass ship also sank in Northern Ireland.

Years
  • Apparently the Virgin Mary and I share the same birthday. We were just born some 2000 years apart.

Years
  • I wasn't born in 2016, but for some odd reason, I remember Yo-Kai Watch 2 for 3DS coming out on September 30th, and I was seriously thinking about getting it considering it a sign. Oh younger me, you're hilarious! Glad I decided against it.

Back