• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the weather like in your area today?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen yesterday
    Today: Snowy. Currently 15 degrees Fahrenheit (-9.4 Celsius). Hovered right around freezing for the past few days. Has a lot of snow on the ground right now. Snapped some tree branches the other day.

Years
    • Online now
    52F. Mild winter.

In the area my brother lives, it reached negative 20F temperatures.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Chilly and sunny. It made it up to the low 20s F today. Yesterday was in the low teens and the day before was in the single digits! I love these cold spells! It's so rare you see frozen ponds down this far south.

Years
    It's been freezing for a couple days, but it's a couple degrees above 0 during the day. The day temperature has been going up and up though =\
    Today was 3 degrees Celsius I think?

Years
    We've just endured two named storms one straight after another.

We lost electricity and couldn't get out of the house at all. Our roof has a lot of damage and the garden fence is snapped in half. I haven't been able to see if my car has been damaged yet.

The wind is a LOT less today and everything is working properly again so hopefully the worst is over now.

Multiple people lost their lives apparently so I'm just super glad everyone here is OK and the damage is only to property and things.

Days
    We've just endured two named storms one straight after another.

We lost electricity and couldn't get out of the house at all. Our roof has a lot of damage and the garden fence is snapped in half. I haven't been able to see if my car has been damaged yet.

The wind is a LOT less today and everything is working properly again so hopefully the worst is over now.

Multiple people lost their lives apparently so I'm just super glad everyone here is OK and the damage is only to property and things.
    That sounds super scary glad to hear you are alright! :love:

Hot as usual probably 30-something degrees (C not F) right now. Surprised the temperature didn't get to 40 this year.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    We've had a lot of fog since last night and looks like we'll have more. Still cold though but it looks like it will warm up just a tad.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Snow! Lots of it.

It's at least warmed up from the past few weeks. We've been around -20 to -30°C pretty consistently and I believe it was threatening to hit -40 at one point, but it's at least bearable to go outside and I think the worst we've had in the past week has been maybe around -5 to -10. It'll probably be like this for a few weeks and the snow will stay on the ground for months... ;;

Back