• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite day of the week?

What is your favorite day of the week?

• Sunday

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Monday

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 29 43.9%

• Total voters

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Well, usually is Sunday for me, as it's probably the day when I really enjoy doing what I want to do (I tend to do the stuff I dont want to on Saturdays), though Fridays are also good days.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Mine's saterday because its when i train in trampolining and dounle-mini-tramp (PM me if you wanna know what it is :P)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • My favorite day of the week would have to be Saturday. It's just my day to relax, I have Sunday for school and such. Saturday, I can just get away from everything and enjoy the day. It's the only day in the seven days I never do online school. Saturday is just a wonderful day for me. ;D

Minato

--+
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Fridays are the busiest, and I get the most done- School is out for a good few days, shopping is done for the week, things are bought, books are tossed, and my alert student mode is slowly transformed into lazy slob mode. I like getting things done, so it's definitely Friday, the day of Beginnings and Ends XD.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I like Monday. It's because it is the first day of a whole new week and a new things to do. I always get excited in that day. :3

Years
  • Friday or Saturday. It's the weekend! Friday night is the first day, and Saturday is usually spent in bliss, ignoring all the work I could be doing. It's also the day I'm most likely to get out of the house to do something fun. I'd like Sunday, but that's when I remember my work, and that I have school the next day.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I have always liked Wednesdays, because it's the day when my favourite weekly magazine gets released, and my mother isn't home so I have all the evening free for me ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Thursdays have always gotten my vote as favourite day of the week, because it's the day before Friday which is the day before Saturday, which is the weekend! I know that sounds really crazy, but it's true. Thursdays are also when I have a lot of my extracurricular activites. When I took karate when I was eight (lol phail ._.;), it was on a Thursday and I was really excited for it. I used to do volunteer work at the library for my high school community service hours every Thursdays, and it was a lot of fun. I dunno, a lot of the fun stuff happens on Thursdays. ^_^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I like Friday right now because I have no school on that day, and I can pretty much do whatever I want. XD

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Saturday for me.

Because I'm able to get out more and do more things on Saturdays.

Fridays and Thursdays are cool too, actually. Cause my dad would get Fridays off so knowing he'd get the next day off was cool, and when Friday came we could do things together.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Freiday, for that is when the schoolweek ends and the discos I attend are on. I also don't have to do homework because I can wait to do it on Saturday or Sunday.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • My favorite day of the week is Friday because I can sleep as late as I want without any consequences. I can't sleep late on Saturday because I have to wake up early for church (but not as early as I do for school).

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Saturday.
    I don't have to wake up early, or sleep early for school or other activities, so i can just lie on the grass, where the winds caress my body, not giving a care in the world.
    Saturdays also just calm me and release my stress from school and family matters(mainly annoying brothers).

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I guess mine would be Saturday. See, on Friday nights a bunch of us can stay up late on MSN, talking, and not having to worry about tomorrow. So Saturdays are always good... and most of the time I get to sleep in. XD

Back