• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite season?

You favorite season is...

• Spring

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Summer

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Autumn

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Winter

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring, count the seasons as we sing!

Which season is your favorite?

I am very attached to summer. Not the summer of 2020 specifically, but in general I like this time of year. It's so warm and brilliant outside, and the world is filled with rich color! There's humming birds flitting by in my part of the world, roses and all sorts of other gorgeous sweet-smelling flowers in bloom everywhere, and all my favorite fruits are in season, strawberries, peaches, watermelon you name it. And because the weather is sunny there's so many cool activities you can do to take advantage of the pretty days like flying kites, going swimming at the beach, vacations, having picnics, riding your bike, all the festivals seem to be happening in summer-- + school's out so that's an extra time for leisure too. Plus I love wearing summer clothes because you're so free and feel the sun and wind on your skin, grab a comfy shirt, flip flops and shorts and go!

Years
    if we could have spring or autumn here i'd love that! not too hot, not that cold, and the nature aethetics are 100% on point. would've chosen winter but snow haters have since dissuaded me from that option lol.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Winter is my favorite season. It's a combination of me loving winter and despising the traits of the other seasons. Like, I visually love the look of winter where I live. I think that nature in dormancy is so beautiful. I also find cooler weather to be much more desirable. The way it makes the house feel when it is cool/cold is just so pleasant. But where I live, it's also a break from a lot of the horrible things that we deal with in the other seasons: The heat/humidity, the bugs, severe thunderstorms/tornadoes, etc.

The climate is clearly getting warmer where I live, though. We've had all of that happen in winters as of late. It makes me mad because winter is supposed to be my safe haven from all of that. I'm so ready to move somewhere with a better climate.

Years
    if we could have spring or autumn here i'd love that! not too hot, not that cold, and the nature aethetics are 100% on point. would've chosen winter but snow haters have since dissuaded me from that option lol.

Careful, there's snow envy out there masked as snow hatred, some of the most vocal anti-snowers have never even seen it before in real life. Where I'm from snow is like star dust falling everywhere, covering all the houses with a dazzling white glow, even when darkness falls, the neighborhood is still radiant from the window and just shimmers under the moonlight as the snow coats everything. The world looks like a storybook village. When the snow piles up you go play in it and build snowmen, roll it up and playfully throw snowballs and catch the falling snowflakes on your tongue-- my grandmother even used to make ice cream out of snow. Snowy days are a time for sitting by the warm, golden fireplace and drinking hot chocolate. There are big cool trucks to watch that roll down the street shoveling the snow off the road for you, and if that weren't enough then there's a bonus, snow is often accompanied by snow days/ extra days off from work or school. Snow's the good guy, don't listen to those wicked, wicked lies!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Winter. There's something so magical; peaceful about it. Regardless of how dangerous it can be, but I find that side quite good too. Haha.

In the cities, I love looking at the light displays towards the end of the month/season. It just feels so wonderful being able to see the vibrant colours among the blankets of sheer white snow, or even in nature too.

Years
    Summer. It's not really by choice, summer is the only season my skin doesn't literally split open from the dry air.

Taro Tanaka

Banned
    Years
    It's blistering hot all year long where I live, so I love the winter times because they bring a chance to cool things down. That's when I like going outside without the fear of intense sweat and a possible sunburn.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Spring because it's the perfect weather and temperature.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    My favorite season is spring because it isn't too hot. It is very pleasant outside. Pollen is still annoying, but the cooler temperatures are worth the hassle.. The summer and fall here in Florida can be soooo miserable. As for winter, I don't like the cold. I have not experienced anything below 30F°. I'd probably turn into a popsicle.

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
    I am torn between Spring and Autumn. Spring here is the rainy season but also when the first flowers start to bloom. Also, the feeling of being able to walk in lighter clothes is very very refreshing! Meanwhile, autumn is the ideal transition between a warm weather and a milder one. I also love how the leaves start to get darker and gradually fall off, it makes such a beautiful scenario!

I also like Summer but I was born with a really pale skin so I get easily burned. Winter is my least favorite. I love the whole Christmas setting but after that it just seems to go on like forever to me xD

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
    There's like only two seasons here, dry and monsoon. I mean both of them have their plus and negative, but as someone who tends to go out with a motorcycle I'd rather have a dry season rather than have to deal with heavy rain in the afternoon.

I imagine if my country had four seasons I would like to enjoy Spring very much. A pleasant weather without getting the temperature too hot or too cold? Sign me up

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    I like both Summer and Spring, but Summer has a prominent place in my heart. Apart of having by birthday in summer, I get to eat Mangoes, and mainly those orange juices. The summer holidays give almost a month to just sit on the couch and enjoy the loo.

Pretty much what you said. I love both of them, but Summer has a special vibe to it. Quiet afternoons, hot temperature, a laid back attitude to for the entire day.. A good time to meet up with friends too! And where we're at, summer evenings are outdoor game evenings, and I relish those.

Back