• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What keeps you on PC?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    I am completely incapable of letting go of the past

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I like Pokemon, I like talking to people, I like art, I like making friends... this was the best place to do all that. :)

/shrug!

User Anon 1848

Knowing that I can come here to interact with people roughly my own age with similar interests. My interest in Pokemon is slowly dying but I'll probably always have something to say in the video game and misc sections. The aesthetic of this place is nice too.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
    The peoples here are quite nice, i probably just joined but i really like this community (Hope i can make more friends ^^). That and i still love pokemon, and also since i kind of passionate in doing RPs right now so... Yeah lot of reasons

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    The community here, at least to me, is so relaxing its therapeutic. I'm also hoping for more regular battle events once the new pokemon games drop!

Back