• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

DarkestAria

Covet the Skwovet
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    I beat Pokemon Sword today, it was pretty satisfying defeating the champion Leon. Now I can focus on shiny hunting until I have an opportunity to buy my next Switch game.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • I'm just now starting to rewatch Inside Out for like the seventh time. This movie still holds just as firm a grasp on my emotions as it did 5 years ago. Ugh. So good.

Years
  • I made a Photoshop tutorial that got 3 views within a day of being posted! That's 3 more than usual. Made me feel good <3

Years
  • You have a youtube channel? Very epic. Subbed.

Yo I really appreciate that mate. You really didn't have to <3.

But yeah I've had this channel since 2013 and only came back to uploading videos recently thanks to all the free time I got from the quarantine. I'm sure that when this is all over, so is my channel activity haha.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • For sure! Always glad to support people's content!

You never know! Your channel could take off during this time! Best of luck, I look forward to seeing new videos and watching some old ones.

Oh uh also as to not derail the topic of this thread, something that made me smile today was eating some amazing chocolate.

pkmin3033

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection popped up on the site I use to watch anime. Dubbed. I have been waiting over a year for this. Finally.

Years
  • For sure! Always glad to support people's content!

You never know! Your channel could take off during this time! Best of luck, I look forward to seeing new videos and watching some old ones.

Oh uh also as to not derail the topic of this thread, something that made me smile today was eating some amazing chocolate.

Goodness please don't look at the old ones hahaha I had the absolute worst microphone. Save your ears, trust me.

Anywho, today I slowly but surely improved my thumbnail making skills, and I feel proud enough to show them off!
    https://imgur.com/gallery/bZHrzx6

I literally work as a graphic designer so I feel it's cardinal sin if I hire someone else to do visuals on my channel lmao.

Years
  • Roses! Spring has sprung and our garden is covered from top to bottom with fragrant pink and orange roses with blossoms bigger than the size of your fist. I walked in the sun and cut baskets full of roses from the bushes and displayed them all around the house until I ran out of vases and jars. The place smells just divine. The cat is going crazy for the scent of the roses and lilacs, and has his face stuck in the basket rubbing against the flowers-- the sight of which also made me smile.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Catching my buddy's Katamari Damacy stream :D

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    my parents dropped off some more food, and mum tucked my easter present (pretty new bedsheets <333) and a candle in the bags to cheer me up, because she knows i've been down lately :'))))

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • I got another IL for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition and learned that the Assault Troops on Battle of the Triforce can be ignored, so it'll be a nice timesave in future full game runs.

Back