• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
  • I learned how to make sports-logo like designs on Illustrator! This is my first dive into the program and it's still somewhat scary, but I just downloaded a big ol' Adobe tutorial series (apparently from a certified instructor ooh) and I'mma binge this for the next few days. Excited to learn!

And for any of you wondering what my first attempt looked like, here it is hehe. Please excuse the weird outline shapes I don't have it all figured out yet.

Spoiler:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • So I did a speedrun, had a couple of bad resets in earlygame. I was getting frustrated until my third attempt of the night, where I had a bad earlygame until I found Manhandla first try on Sorceress of the Valley and somehow saved a bit of time. Then I pulled the run from the brink of hopelessness, but the whole time, my goal was only "get that sub 2:48." And then, at the end, I got this.

knFuahb.png

I lost a minute on the final stage because I didn't kill a single Stalfos and because of that, it made the Bombchu that's supposed to blow up a wall go in the opposite direction when I realized it. Otherwise, it was a pretty solid run. Wasn't expecting to shave so much time off my PB.

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
    Years
  • I listened to some Xenoblade Chronicles 2 music, 'Monster surprised you', (the OST's amazing, I really need to finish the game, I'm like 25 hours in and it's been really good, such a deep story and combat system), and got to talk with a person I really like over Discord! I also got to the final boss of Dragon Quest III! Today wasn't a bad day.

Years
  • My microphone boom arm came in the mail today! After literally a month's wait! Sadly the microphone itself is still MIA but I'm still holding out hope!

Years
  • Bought milk for the first time in ages earlier and now I can enjoy some delicious protein powder again heyoo!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • My sister was still at the hostel when the lockdown began, and now she finally came back home.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I now have a scuffed lighting set-up (that involves a desk lamp and tissue paper) which allows my facecam to finally run at a decent fps while recording! Gonna incorporate that into videos very soon.

Years
  • I found out I'm listed as honoured contributor on a education portal that tries to revolutionize CS education here in Czech Republic.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Spending time with my girlfriend. Any day I can spend with her makes me so happy.
    Reading a good book.
    Spending time and eating dinner with friends.

Years
  • It's a beautiful day rn in England, and we're all one day closer to being out of lockdown. But more specifically, me and my girlfriend are cooking a meal together over FaceTime tonight, so that's always a reason to smile :)

Back