• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    So far? I would say being able to get some story stuff done for once. I haven't been able to for a while due to writer's block lately. It's such a relief to finally be able to get back to it again... let me tell you. ;w;

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    A very stressful videocall at work that turned out extremely well!

Years
    • Seen today
    Realizing there was a button for individual thread statistics. (even though it's in a really obscure spot). I love viewing stuff like this.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    I've had the house to myself today, and I can't describe what peace and joy it brings me to play the music I love on the speakers, quietly go about my chores with a light heart, cook myself a meal, and sit down to write with the winter sun streaming in. Oh sweet serenity!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I'm happy that today is my 18th PC anniversary! <3 I'm now a full-fledged PC adult. XD

Spoiler:

Retek

Banned
    Years
    I've had the house to myself today, and I can't describe what peace and joy it brings me to play the music I love on the speakers, quietly go about my chores with a light heart, cook myself a meal, and sit down to write with the winter sun streaming in. Oh sweet serenity!

Staying alone in the house is always a nice feeling! That feeling of solitude is very relaxing! Glad you got to enjoy that! :D

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    The fact I'm finally done with Linguistics I for the term. Yes, I still have the final exam to go through, but that's in August or later.

There were other things (like having medical insurance at last and buying the earrings I wanted) but this was the highlight of the day.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I was promoted but more importantly got my degree results in and did better than I was expecting to do so am over the moon w/ that :woop:

Back