• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I made some of the most bitchin' holiday cookies ever this year. And even though my piping work still needs practice, I'm really happy with the results!!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Finally getting approval on the final revision of a graphic design project submission I've been working on for two weeks (and getting paid, that part is always fun too)

pkmin3033

The "Balls of Granite" side quest in The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Blood and Wine expansion. I have the soul of a twelve year old boy sometimes.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!! I'm so excited and happy. ;w;

i misread this post as "CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST OVER!! I'm so excited and happy." idk why

it amused me so i smiled a bit c:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Basically, just realizing how much my bf and I connect on an emotional level. <3 We both deal with such strong mental health issues, especially anxiety and depression. It may sound weird but... I just feel really happy that the two of us are able to just... be together and know what the other is going through and stuff. It makes me love him so much more. >w<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    my cat sat in my armchair for the first time. Hella cute.

Back