• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Makes you Mad?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Voldo lives in a pit? Well, I guess it could be where you fight him in Arcade most of the time. o.o;

What makes me mad? When the Extremely hard computers know which move I'm doing before I do it and they GI it... -.-;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
People that make fun of me or others , People that get other people to get mad or call me names , theres lots but im ghoing to avoid saying them.

AlolanRattata

The Music Meister
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
People that consider every single thing to be trolling.

People who go mad with power unchecked on insignificant websites.

Years
Since you're new, just letting you know that posting in decades old threads is a bit strange! You can make your own thread!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Impressive revival. It's no biggie :) I just really don't understand how people find these super old threads.

When i'm out of cream for my coffee, anything makes me mad. I mean, that itself makes me mad too.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Extremist leftist or right viewpoints generally make me quite angry. Especially when I see it online.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Cynicism.

Not exactly the concept of cynicism, but when it's pushed to the point where it's too much.

...which is why I hate Facebook to an extent.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I'm sadly easy to anger due to having an unstable mood. But some things that make me instantly mad include:

-Game crashes
-Failing in a game
-People who wave their hate of something in other people's places. I honestly CANNOT STAND this. Keep your hate to yourself.
-Ableism.
-Being asked stupid, repetitive questions.

and etc

Years
Well, the things that make me mad are.
Toxicity
Losing in games
Guys who just insult all the time, attention whores and assholes
Not having good aim in fps's
The "end of the world" and how people create stories just to desesperately prove it's real but it's not the "end of the world" they talk about
etc, etc, etc and etc.
I also can be really easy to anger since i have less pacience.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
-People who wave their hate of something in other people's places. I honestly CANNOT STAND this. Keep your hate to yourself.

You need to learn to just ignore this. They're allowed to voice their own opinion too, and if it bothers you, ignore it.
Some people might just voice an opinion not set out to anger, yet it still happens just because people disagree.

But yeah, if this is all too much, the internet probably isn't the best place to be.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I try to not get mad these days as the only thing it does is worsen my health and cloud my mind. But things that really anger me are

- when people are condescending, arrogant and judgemental towards others. And callous and cruel. Usually they think they're above people that they mock.

-When people manipulate and use others for their own selfish gain.

- When people step on others to make them feel better about themselves.

- When people badmouth and/or especially hurt anyone I care about.

These are actions that probably would really piss me off.

But being level headed is a wiser position to be in so these days I try my best to keep my anger in check.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Almost nothing.

Pokemon Showdown, of all things, has actually upset me. I have horrible luck when playing, but will just close it off when I'm getting annoyed. It's more upsetting trying for months reaching 1800, then losing it because I'm missing attacks with 90% accuracy. Or starting to get frozen in every battle.

It's also weird knowing I was 3 years old when this topic was made.

Last edited:
Years
It's also weird knowing I was 3 years old when this topic was made.

I was 2 when this was made.

Anyways, there are a lot of things that made me frustrated, including:

-When people constantly talk over you, cut you off, or blatantly ignore you when you're speaking.

-Know-it-alls who continuously feel the need to correct everyone about everything, or people in general who attempt to tell someone that their opinion is wrong.

-Adults who complain about younger generations/young people. Every generation has their respective imperfections and flaws.

-Unnecessarily strict dress codes. No, sir, no one is sexually attracted to a female's shoulders.

-People who write other people off without proper reasoning. (I.e discrediting an individual or harshly judging that individual based on one mistake that they've made.) Nobody's perfect, we all make errors. It's part of being human and some people fail to recognize and understand that.

Last edited:

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
Years
LOL I was 7 when this post was made. I don't even think I knew what the internet was back then.

The main things that can set me off and make me mad sometimes include:
People who can't respect other people's opinions
People who leave their mess out in shared rooms... Sure, if you want to have your own personal space messy - sure. But don't leave all your dirty crap in living rooms, dining rooms etc.
My toaster not making a loud enough pop so that I don't know its finished toasting and my toast gets cold

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
When governments constantly propose laws that would stifle creativity and impose mass censorship in the process, essentially turning our society into an Orwellian dystopia.

It's frustrating how often I've had to help the masses say no time and time again, yet the message won't get through.

Back