• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Megas do you want in Sun and Moon?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I agree with Mega Bellossom. Only problem with that though is that Vileplume would defeat it easily... and Bellossom is obviously so much better. :( BUT! I know a way to fix it. I think it would be cool if both Vileplume and Bellossom got mega evolutions. The catch would be though that in order to obtain the mega stone, you need to expose Bellossom (once evolved) or Vileplume to the sun/moon stone respectively. It would then create a mega stone for both - making Vileplume Grass/Fairy and Bellossom Grass/Fire.

Just a wish. Bellossom will probably be Grass/Fairy randomly anyways though, but I think that would be pretty cool. :)

PKMNEdward

Snorlax fan
    Years
  • I want a Mega Snorlax, that's even fatter than normal.
    also, Mega Kalos and johto starters would be very useful
    Mega Xerneas,Yveltal and Zygarde would be awesome, but overpowered.
    Butterfree deserves one, just because beedrill has one.
    also, Dusknoir, just because Banette has one and I was kinda sad when it didn't get one originaly.

The main issue is what they'd call Dragonite's Mega Stone...
    Dragoniteite just would not work

Last edited by a moderator:

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2019
    How about Mega Espeon and Mega Umbreon ???
    After all , They are the Sun & Moonlight pokemon So it make sense for them to have a Megevolution in the game.

YES!!!

Also, Mega Crobat, Mega Reuniclus, and Mega Arcanine.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    in XY, we got Gardevoir and Mawile, and then in ORAS, their pair/counterpart (Gallade and Sableye) got one.

Then in ORAS, we got Beedrill and Slowbro, so it's safe to assume that Butterfree and Slowking will receive Megavolutions in Sun and Moon. :3

I'm still hoping for a Flygon megavolution though. Flygon's my number one favorite dragon-type, cuz it's freaking cute. :3 Other than that, I'm hoping for Megavolutions for Girafarig and Sandslash. :3

DiamondCreeper23

Fire Type Lover
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Ok I want all existing megas to have a second mega except for Mewtwo and Charizard who already have a second, and I want Flygon, Milotic, Victini, Mew, the Sinnoh starters, the legendary dogs, the XY trio, Sandslash, and the Kalos Starters

Lynda

Redhead Ponytail Gal
    Years
  • Mega Shuckle. All of its stats would stay exactly the same except for HP. All of the boosted base stats of Mega Evolution get dumped into HP, making for the most practical Mega Evolution around.

I'll leave it up to the thread to figure out which ability he should get with it. :P

Years
  • We need Xatu! Some of the concepts done by fan artists are brilliant. I'm not even a major fan of Xatu, but I could become one if anything similar to the following designs were chosen. Concept 1 Concept 2
    Xatu could certainly do with a boost on the competitive scene as well, hopefully it could move up some tiers.

For the most part, I'm happy to see mega evolutions for any species so long as the design is good, but I do have a preference for some of my favourites such as Typhlosion, Butterfree and Primeape.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • @those who want Mega Flygon: Why don't you just use Garchomp? It's basically Flygon with +80 BST.

Megas are simply borked. Look at Kangaskhan and Salamence, they weren't particularly great Pokemon, especially the former. When megas came out they shitstomped everything. And don't get me started on Mega Ray, as much as I love him storywise.

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • It's probably been posted here, but Mega Dunsparce! A normal/dragon Dunsparce with boosts to HP, Attack and Speed would be so lovely, I'd really like to see it. Also, I've wanted Mega Butterfree for a while. I imagine it being big and fluffy! As for typing... Maybe Bug/Psychic? Or maybe something really out there like Bug/Dark?

Years
  • After focusing on gen I in XY and gen III in ORAS I'm thinking that the new Megas in Sun and Moon will be mostly from gen II (and hopefully also IV and V) so I'd like to see:
    - Mega Noctowl (Flying/Psychic, like it's base form should be)
    - Mega Ledian (Bug/Fighting, since Flying is doing it no favours)
    - Mega Girafarig (Psychic/Dark, picking up dark from it's back head which would probably be the focus of a mega)
    - Mega Stantler (Normal/Psychic, what is it with gen II and missed typing opportunities?)
    - Mega Luxray (Electric/Dark, maybe?)
    - Mega Carnivine (Since the new region seems like it'll be tropical Carnivine would have a chance to get some more attention)
    - Mega Lumineon (Water/Bug or Flying, Bug because it's based on the butterfly fish and learns Silver Wind levelling up or Flying because it's wings look like a flying fish's)

As for gen V megas I'm hoping for: Gigalith, Leavanny, Maractus, Co***rigus, Reuniclus, Druddigon, Heatmor, Durant and Braviary (I saw this design and thought it was an amazing example of being really different from the original design but staying true to it)

Years
  • @those who want Mega Flygon: Why don't you just use Garchomp? It's basically Flygon with +80 BST.

People have been wanting Mega Flygon due to it being the only Hoenn Dragon-type without a Mega, plus they think it needs more love competitively so they think a Mega would solve that issue.

Years
  • It's a large list:

Spoiler:

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • People have been wanting Mega Flygon due to it being the only Hoenn Dragon-type without a Mega, plus they think it needs more love competitively so they think a Mega would solve that issue.

So what if it's the only Hoenn dragon-type without a mega? They can just give it Dragon Dance and call it a day. It'd thus have a niche over Garchomp. If it needs more love competitively, give it Dragon Dance or use it in RU.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • So what if it's the only Hoenn dragon-type without a mega? They can just give it Dragon Dance and call it a day. It'd thus have a niche over Garchomp. If it needs more love competitively, give it Dragon Dance or use it in RU.
    Well a Mega Flygon was in development during XY and later OrAs according to an interview Masuda or another Pokemon Company member did. It just wasn't ever made as they couldn't come up with a design they liked. I hope they've finally made on they liked.

Reactions: Sun

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Mega Kingdra, Mega Roserade and Mega Electivire, I really want them.
    I have like a list of them to write, but hahaha, don't wanna bombard the thread with my words.

Years
  • -Mega Ho-Oh (Sun)
    -Mega Lugia (Moon)
    -Mega Haxorus
    -Mega Luxray
    -Mega Arcanine
    -Mega Solrock (Sun)
    -Mega Lunatone (Moon)
    -Mega Drapion
    -Mega Usaring
    -Mega Bisharp
    -Mega Darkrai