• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon do you hope will make it to these games?

Years
  • We know that the recent main series games no longer include every Pokémon due to the sheer number of them now - some species haven't been around for a while. What favorites of yours do you hope will make it in? Or did you already spot them in the trailer?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I mean, I gotta represent my Fairies here. I hope a majority of them make it in plus some new ones!

I think it's pretty likely that we'll see the eeveelutions though.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I saw Petilil in the trailer. I know that my favourite Pokemon Lilligant will be in the game but wonder which form. If I was to guess I think Petilil will evolve into regular Unova Lilligant with a Sun Stone and into Hisuian Lilligant when evolved with a Sun Stone knowing a Fighting type move. (Likely Rock Smash)

I also Bounsweet in the trailer confirming Tsareena. I hope that the Gardevoir line and the Vulpix line also make the game

Years
  • Since it looks like PLA, I am expecting to see many pokemon from PLA. Not all the Sinnoh dex tho. Honestly, kinda a weird thing, if I think about it. Few pokemon were missing in Swo/Shi, they had the opportunity to make they come back again. Not in the wild or the overworld, but in general, just for collectors. I mean, I m pretty sure starters won't make it, so my beloved Empoleon won't be there, sob

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Skiddo and Gogoat for sure. With it likely being a Spain region, it should be right next to Kalos, so there shouldn't be a reason not to include them. We haven't seen those two since they were released in XY... It has been nearly 10 years with them no where in sight.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Hopes for Pokemon less commonly seen, rather than favorites. Refers to Pokemon like Hoppip (confirmed), Sunkern, Yanma, Slugma, Phanpy, Skitty, Gulpin, Clamperl, Skiddo as above, and so on. Views these as good candidates for regional forms.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I demand a Ñ Unown or we riot.

FMnXY5mXIAYoJQa

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Justice for Shroomish/Breloom. Now that Stantler finally got some love in Legends Arceus, this is the oldest non-starter/legendary line never featured in any dex outside its region of origin :(

Breloom.png

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    I would swoon over this game if I could use my precious Dolly the Ampharos from Heart Gold in it

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Everything in PLA feels recent (although yay Psyduck is in!) So honestly things that haven't been featured in PLA or Snap would be cool. Gen 6/7/8 forms haven't received as much attention recently so Pokemon from those gens would be cool.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I would love to see Furret and Sentret return to the games. Spain seems to have a lot of ferret like pokemon, so it might be awesome to get a new regional form of the two and maybe an evolution, similar to Zigzagoon.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I would love to see Latios and Latias in these games as well. Not as just Legendarys in the post game, but possibly part of the story. I doubt this will happen, but it be nice.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Floette-Eternal Flower and Vivillon would be awesome and maybe we can get a new pattern for vivillon :)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Floette-Eternal Flower and Vivillon would be awesome and maybe we can get a new pattern for vivillon :)

Ooo... this actually would be a good time to introduce Eternal Flower, especially with the close proximity of Kalos and the possibility of AZ returning.

As for Vivillon.... Oh god... I just finished my Vivillon collect.... so please not another 20 forms lol. But I'd be down for a few more forms. I don't know what it could be though.

Years
  • Skiddo and Gogoat for sure. With it likely being a Spain region, it should be right next to Kalos, so there shouldn't be a reason not to include them. We haven't seen those two since they were released in XY... It has been nearly 10 years with them no where in sight.

Plus, Gogoat would make for an awesome mount! It's literally called the Mount Pokemon, that's what its motorbike handle horns were made for, but so far it only got one short city tour where it was rideable.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I can see Tauros coming back for these games, and will probs have a new regional form that will give it some relevance back.

Also for the love of god I don't want to see Eevee ever again fr. I know Meowth is confirmed (doesn't seem to have a new form, thankfully), can't do anything about it, but I'm just tired of seeing Eevee occupying 9 pokedex slots, when they could really go to other pokemon specially now that not every species is programmed.

Back