• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what pokémon would you have as a pet?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'd have to go with the Porygon line. The easiest to take care of. Never have to feed it or take it out to the bathroom and never need to clean up after it.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I'm leaning toward Shiny Eevee since it reminds me of my cat (at least its GSC palette), but Leafeon would also be very tempting! Leafeon is admittedly more cat-like than Eevee and it's easy for me to imagine it basking in the sunlight pouring through the window. (I gave my TrainerSona—anime me—a Shiny Eevee as a nod to my cat, but I've been tempted to evolve it into Leafeon!)

what pokémon would you have as a pet?

In my mind, IRL "Shiny" Eevee wouldn't be as rare as in-game Shinies—it would just be one of Eevee's several natural color variations (like how Magikarp in the Magikarp Jump mobile game can be purple, grey, etc).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    The other one that just came to mind would be Ditto. That way you could have whatever whenever. xD

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    Chatot just because I miss having a bird and it's cute. I'd say it can be on my shoulder and learn a lot of voice commands; can have my own Einstein.

Years
    I would take a Meowth. It's pretty much just a regular cat, except it brings home money every once and a while, which I wouldn't complain about. Or question where it came from.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm going to say Vulpix, just because it's my favourite. Pikachu came to mind because my cat has a tendency to act like one, minus the ability to use electricity.

But! It would def come down between those two.

Back