• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Stats would you Have?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Say you were a Pokemon, what do you think your stats would be?

Please be reasonable, don't make all your stats 999, for example. Make yourself whatever level you want, though, idc. Just don't make yourself maximum stats.

My stats would probably be something like this:

HP: 139
    Attack: 30
    Defense: 40
    Special Attack: 70
    Special Defense: 100
    Speed: 91

BST: 470.

I'm not very strong physically, so I don't think my Attack stat would be very high, tbh. I'd probably be more of a special attacker, if I were a Pokemon, tbh. I also do think I'm of an average speed for a person, so, I thought 90 worked fine.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • All of my stats would be pretty similar to Kirlia's (I.e. how are they so low for a middle evolution?!). Don't rely on using me as a wall.
    HP: 40
    Attack: 55
    Defense: 40
    Special Attack: 80
    Special Defense: 50
    Speed: 65

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    This is very interesting!

HP: 60
    Attack: 40
    Defense: 60
    Special Attack: 116
    Special Defense: 90
    Speed: 122

Stat Total: 488

I'm about as physically strong as a duck. However, I used to excel at track and sprinting growing up, hence why I have such a high speed stat. I do imagine myself to be a special attacker and specially defensive as well. My HP is lower because I don't have a lot of stamina in real life.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    HP: 80
    Attack: 15
    Special Attack: 120
    Special Defense: 100
    Speed: 15

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
  • HP: 60
    Attack: 200
    Sp Att: 20
    Sp Def: 50
    Speed: 100

Total: 490

I would be a glass cannon I would hit hard very hard but not be able to take many hits. I would try to blow a huge hit and deal as much damage as I can before I get knocked out.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    HP: 100
    Atk: 90
    Def: 60
    SpAtk: 75
    SpDef: 90
    Speed: 75

BST: 490

I have a high stamina, hence my high HP. My strength is enough to defend myself because of my previous sports training, however I'm physically frail and don't think I would be able to take on too many physical hits. I also have the average speed of a normal person, maybe a bit slower.

Last edited:
    Years
  • i....feel bad saying that i couldn't even decide how to reply to this thread since i suck at mostly everything. high speed i guess, since i'm shy + anxious and quick to run away/avoid things. but otherwise? probably low :(

hp: 60
    attack: 50
    defense: 60
    sp. attack: 50
    sp. def: 60
    speed: 100

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    For me, something like this would be accurate

Hp: 87
    Attack: 41
    Defense: 84
    Special Attack: 37
    Special Defense: 106
    Speed: 32

BST: 377

My reasoning being that I don't really have a strong striking power or the capability to majorly harm in terms of psychological level or physical level. Aside from that, I can probably take a fair share of abuse whether psychological or physical, which is why I assumed something more similar to this, but I'm extremely slow compared to the average speed and I can recognize that. Though, overall, I believe that I'd be at least slightly under average. Also, yes, I am assuming special to be more correlated to psychological ability since it's simpler to make a transfer from that rather than to gauge it off of something that I haven't a comparison of.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    HP: 85
    Attack: 90
    Defense: 75
    Special attack: 95
    Special defense: 50
    Speed: 85
    Total: 480

I went with 85 HP and speed to reflect my average health and mobility. Attack and special attack are around 90 for my ability to lift fairly heavy objects and learn quickly. As for my low defense and special defense, I wanted them to show my physical and mental frailty.

Years
  • HP: 69
    Attack: 69
    Defense: 69
    SpA: 69
    SpD: 69
    Speed: 69
    Tot: 414

I feel like these stats perfectly capture my maturity as a person.

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
    Years
  • I'd have something like...

HP: 45
    Attack: 70
    Defense: 70
    Special Attack: 90
    Special Defense: 90
    Speed: 75
    BST: 440

Ability (may as well): Gluttony, Friend Guard, (Hidden) Anger Point.

EVs: 1 Special Attack, 1 Special Defense

It's kind of average, if I was less lenient, I'd probably give a base 60 special defense stat so I have a (slightly) worse time against special attackers. For a poor stat-spread, I'd have really good coverage. No idea what typing I'd be though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I feel like I'm sitting on / in / am a lot of currently wasted potential. So I'd have an equally spread 540 BST as I'm tall, reasonably athletic, used to run distance, but also intelligent. However I'd counteract that with a really rubbish ability like Regigigas' Slow Start given I've been on this planet a quarter of a century yet still haven't fully kicked on into actual, achieving adulthood in a way (although that's not presently anything I can do about).
    Or knock the BST down to having 80 in every attribute instead and give me the ability Anticipation, as I get quite anxious.

Years
  • HP: 100
    Attack: 70
    Special Attack: 130
    Special Defense: 60
    Speed: 120
    BST: 540

This is me being nice to myself since if I really do want to do it, I can. Maybe that's me as a form change like how Ash-Greninja is. But normally it's going to be something like this...

HP: 100
    Attack: 40
    Defense: 45
    Special Attack: 90
    Special Defense: 45
    Speed: 90
    BST: 410

Because I can take a lot of shit but I get hurt easily lmao

Endaerius_Stillwood

Gym Leader - Fire/Dark
    Years

• Hmmm...

HP: 350
    Attack: 50
    Defense: 90
    Sp. Attack: 447
    Sp. Defense: 306
    Speed: 130
    Total = 1373

Ability: 2 possible

Friend Guard - Reduces damage done to allies.
    Dark Aura - Raises power of Dark type moves for all Pokémon in battle.

Hidden Ability: N/A (Unknown)

Nature: Modest is best fit stat wise (raises Sp Atk | Lowers Atk)

Favorite Berry Flavors: Sp. Attack - Dry & Sp. Defense - Bitter (Based on two best stats)

Least Favorite Berry Flavor: Attack - Spicy & Defense - Sour (Based on two Lowest stats)

The berry flavor that has no real effect would be sweet.

Type: Psychic | Dark

Moves:
    Life Dew - Water - The user scatters mysterious water around and restores the HP of itself and its ally Pokémon in the battle. - Acc. 101 - PP: 10
    Psycho Cut - Psychic - The user tears at the target with blades formed by psychic power. Critical hits land more easily. - Atk: 70 - Acc. 100 - PP: 20
    Safeguard - Normal - The user's party is protected from status conditions. - x - x - PP: 25 (How: TM19)
    Thief - Dark - Deals damage and also steals opponent's held item. - Atk: 60 - Acc. 100 - PP: 25 (How Learned: TM23)

Last edited:
    Back