• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What video game release are you looking forward to in 2020?

Years
    Personally, I'm looking forward to Animal Crossing: New Horizons! (And hopefully BOTW2 but that might not be til 2021 rip)

What about y'all?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Animal Crossing is so far the only reason I have to buy myself a Switch tbh

Years
    The Last of US 2 is meant to finally come out. I don't even have a ps4 but I'll gladly run off with my sister's to play that. Cyberpunk too.

Last edited:
    Years
    ANIMAL CROSSING NEW HORIZONS.

I've been ready for the next Animal Crossing game since the day the Switch was revealed (back when it was still called the NX), so March can't come soon enough!

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I actually have a Google Doc of games releasing in 2020 that I keep updated, and on that list are the following games:

Animal Crossing, Two Point Hospital, Minecraft Dungeons and Empire Of Sin for the Nintendo Switch.
    Marvel: Avengers and Halo: Infinite for the XBOX One.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    So far, only Persona 5 Royal's English (31st March) release and Yakuza 5 remastered (11th February). I'd include SMT V and Ghost of Tsushima but who knows when those two will come out.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
    Trials of Mananana

Also, Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Animal Crossing New Horizons!

I'm curious about Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered, Half-Life: Alyx, Marvel's Avengers, SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated, and Tales of Arise, too.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    KH3 dlc, animal crossing, and ya boi just preordered the fancy edition of P5R

pkmin3033

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition. Best game ever made coming to Switch with updated visuals and additional content? Yes please.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    FF7 Remaster. I've been slowly getting into the series this year and 7 was the first (and only so far) that I finished.

Years
    I never played the original FF7 but I have to say that the more people hype the remaster, and the more I rewatch the trailer, the more I'm getting on board the FF7 remaster bandwagon.

Back