• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What was the last anime you watched or manga you read?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Just finished Millenium Actress, and have Doukyuusei and Josee to Tora to Sakanatachi on my list of movies to get through today :)

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Made in Abyss began airing on Toonami last night. I've heard good things about it. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint me.

Intriguing start so far I'd say.

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
  • I've been reading Berserk but I had to stop because I didn't like the direction it was going in and it made me rather sad. Ordered Tokyo Ghoul Vol. 1 because I've heard it's much better than the anime (which I loved anyway ngl).

Anime, I've just started watching Sgt. Frog! I finished Tokyo Ghoul and Elfen Lied recently, and discovered Sgt. Frog when browsing Funimation for older animes. Loving it thus far!

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I'm watching the new SnK/AoT surprised this thread hasn't been flooded by others doing the same!
    I'm so slow also still have a few eps left of MHA S5, and I've been reading Samurai 8, on the last vol, vol5!

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
  • I got Vol. 1 of Tokyo Ghoul today!! I also got Vol. 1 of Pokemon Adventures so I'll be starting that today and hopefully Tokyo Ghoul tonight. I've started watching Irini The Vampire Cosmonaut as part of the Anime Watch Challenge, only an episode in but loving it so far!

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Finally finished MHA S5! Excited for S6 and the third movie!

I also finished the Wotakoi/Wotaku OVA.

Hopefully make a start on the new Demon Slayer season soon!

tigertron

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • I'm currently watching the Pokémon XY series on the Pokémon TV app, although before that I was watching 'I'm standing on a million lives'. It's a pretty good show, but SAO is better imo.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I finished Ranma 1/2 a little bit ago. I was kinda conflicted about it throughout. And tbh. it would have been fine without the last chapter...

I also started Eden's Zero. That is, the series made by the guy who also made Fairy Tail.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Most recently I got up to date on AoT/SnK & am about mid way through the first season of Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun.
    I also finished the last two Ghibli movies I hadn't seen, Arrietty and When Marnie was there, unsurprisingly I enjoyed both!
    Gonna catch up with Demon Slayer S2 soon!

Years
  • Attack on Titan: The Final Season, Part 2 officially begins on Toonami tonight and I plan on watching. SUPER HYPED. 😍

Gosh, I really need to pick this up. Read the manga but super excited for the anime too even if too much is going on for me to watch it right now.

I skimmed some old Magi episodes recently! Miss it soso much. Was one of my favorite series and wish it would get a complete anime adaptation.

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
  • The last anime I watched completely was Tamayomi: The Baseball Girls and I absolutely loved it. I'm currently watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and... it's... different.

Back