• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What was the last anime you watched or manga you read?

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
  • It finally happened everyone... Chainsaw Man english dubbed started yesterday. I have no idea what the hell I just watched... but I LOVED it in some kind of way. Either way... looks like this is going to be a BLOODY good time 😛

Years
  • Caught up with the latest MHA chapters! Fell behind by around 3 or 4. This keeps happening.. oops. It's gotten a little confusing for me so I fall behind more than usual, but I still like it!

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Still keeping up with CSM and MHA. I've also actually been watching the Pokemon movies I'd missed, I watched Manaphy, Arceus & Victini which I liked and also the Shaymin, Keldeo & Diancie ones which I was a bit eh on. I've got the Hoopa one next which is like the most hated lmao. I think that's the last one that I hadn't seen tho!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    The last manga I read is Tokyo Aliens. Right now watching the last Bleach episode.

Years
  • Got around to watch 1st 4 episodes of Chainsaw man. I was expecting something better from how hyped up it was everywhere. It has great visuals and audio design, but the world, characters and the overall premise are so generic so far. Story didn't really move in those 4 episodes much and I'm worried it won't have time to properly develop.

Years
  • Dropkick on My Devil -- kind of liked it, not my favorite thing ever tbh. I joined a watchalong on discord

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • And so begins Made in Abyss S2. I can see why watching Movie 3 is required now at least lol. Can't say much yet as it has just started obviously but honesty I feel like it's going to be impossible to top the arc that Movie 3 covered.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Bleach Thousand Year Blood War has started english dubbed now as well. I'm going to really miss this franchise once it finally ends. I really am. I'm going to enjoy the ride while it lasts. I can't wait to see how all of this ends. 😍

Years
  • Bleach Thousand Year Blood War has started english dubbed now as well. I'm going to really miss this franchise once it finally ends. I really am. I'm going to enjoy the ride while it lasts. I can't wait to see how all of this ends. 😍

There are talks of Kubo writing a new arc! Don't think he has started but that would be awesome. We are already getting spoiled with how incredible TYBW has been so far but I would love to see a Hell arc.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I watched the Hoopa movie since my last post, perhaps overhated? I thought it was okay, was cool to see the amount of legendaries in it, not the worst Pokemon movie I've seen haha.

I've also been watching Yugioh Vrains again which I last watched months and months ago and only made it to ep like 40 something so like a third in, I'm on 80 now so about two thirds through! It has been enjoyable despite probably being the weakest of the mainline ygo series I've seen.

In terms of airing anime still only keeping with CSM&MHA atm gonna start Mob Psycho too and a few more once there's some more eps out.

ShadowLugia111

Birb Obsessed
    Years
  • This was months ago, but I think I watched some of the later seasons of Attack on Titan. I haven't finished yet (who knows if I ever will considering all the other shows I've left unfinished, pfft), but dang is it getting wild.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I finished the madhouse marvel anime of Wolverine, nothing amazing but watchable at least, was on U.K. netflix and planned to get around to it eventually and then saw they were about to remove all of them.
    I had watched the X-men one years ago but also think I'm gonna rewatch that and then get to Blade, odd that they seem to just be missing the Iron man one but had the rest.
    I probably wouldn't of gotten around to these other Marvel anime for a long long time if they hadn't been added to netflix.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I finally gained the courage to begin watching One Piece. I won't be touching any other anime for… well, let's be real here, One Piece is going to take months at the rate I'm going. But I admit I am enjoying it more than I thought I would. Years ago I gave it a shot but it didn't stick the landing. Watching it now I realize that watching it with another is a whole different experience.

Years
  • The Promised Neverland manga. I thought the first season of the anime was excellent, and am enjoying the manga now. I think I might need this as a road map before attempting to watch the second season in case it really got as butchered in translation as some reviews say.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Watched the second half of SAO Alicization. Gotta say, it's better than everything in SAO that happened after the first arc, and just beats out gun gale online for me. Not upset that I watched through it since I can say that I did it now, but there's other things I probably could have better spent those hours watching.

Back